Do Not Use Boygofast!

Bikeuser

Local time
8:24 AM
Do not deal with boygofast rico group,rick shi, He is a coward and in cahoots with revolution cycles aka bryan samones. His 4 cycle kit which he sent me had a weird rear sprocket.I asked him to resolve this situation. he did not answer and instead I got an email from bryan calling me a moron. I tried to use paypal claim but paypal doesn't even care if the seller send you a freakin brick
its just the delivery. if rick or bryan is reading this. I want to let these dishonest businessmen know that they cannot keep scamming customers forever. I am so hopping mad right now. I shouldn't have to respoke the wheel if the ebay copy and instruction manual said it was a friction mount.

here is a cut and paste

Hello Rick asked me to take your case...
You will need to lace the hub. this can be done at a bike shop for $30 I will trade you for a 44T speed sprocket with rubber mounts if you send me the hub and sprocket.
-=Bryan

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM, Revolution Cycles <motorizedbicycles@gmail.com> wrote:

I need these 4 stroke parts have the moron return it and i will sell. You see now my reason for having mean dog reputation. I have had only 3 charge backs in the last year and a only 3 or 4 non paying bidders... :) Every now and then you have to tell a monkey to go climb a tree in public so the idiots know you don't tolerate weakness. I will contact him. thanks =b

On Tue, Jun 3, 2008 at 4:47 PM, Rick Shi <smile888u@yahoo.com> wrote:

Br:
contact him to the installation

thanks

lol, just noticed that myself, the BFG. Reminds me of old game, the big frakkin gun... Duke Nukkum. Yes, I'm old also and while no sun, there was blinding rain....

And you have to admit BFG sounds better then BGF...

You mean LEB?

Ya Stan,
I'm not sure but I think Lucky Early Bird is Rick's wife's
end of the business. In this case I was lucky; that
particular kit has gone up $30. Still, if I were to buy all the
pieces from assorted sites as I almost did, I would have
payed more even now. But... you know me; I modify
everything. I'm adding a system to disengage the roller,
and a glass pac/cat. converter made from 3" glass tape,
a gold anodized coffee filter, and sheet metal from a
stove pipe.

Hmm I bought my first engine kit from him and got absolutely everything I was supposed to, I guess I just lucked out though. I guess some people just have bad experiences with him.

made in china

two engine kits :) ..screws are of cheep china alloy's.. but i have seen a grunbee and skyhawk stickers on what looks like the same motors...only .lots cheeper...
he does sells cheep junk like :the turn signals= junk,ect...
I would buy more engine kits but: other junk from him... buyer beware of china junk.

Hello Artfulldodger ,

i am new member here today!

i sorry to hear that the problem happen to you. hope you have done well with it.

Regards
Steven

Mod edit: SPAM REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:
Last chance steven, we don not need to see your business details at every post, we know now, so we call you if we need anything , don't call us pleaze.
We are alergic to spam!

Last edited:
I've got to step in and say something after the last posting. I used to work part time building kits for a local reseller of BGF kits. If you're a reseller he treats you like gold but I can't tell you how many times we have had to ship kits back because of defects or ask him for missing parts. 1 batch we received had black engine paint all of the way into the exhaust port which left the exposed part of the piston painted black. Try to fire that bad boy up and see if it won't gum up the engine! every now and then you'd have a pin hole somewhere that oil would start trickling out. makes it hard to sell a newly installed kit if it's leaking oil! we'd break the kits in for the customers but on a kit i ordered for myself i was denied an exchange within 30 days of purchase because he said i didn't break the engine in properly thus causing it to seize up. he then never replied to any of my emails. i gave it to my boss who swapped out another engine for me and sent the defective one back to BGF. my old boss has no problems getting replacement engines because he orders tens of thousands of dollars from BGF monthly but i can imagine the problems the average joe would have with rick if something goes wrong. i'd suggest to always pay with paypal from BGF and if you have any problems to take it up with paypal and get your money back (less the shipping cost to ship it back to him). we all understand it's not his fault for defective, missing, or damaged parts but he should stand behind his products after the sale, especially if it's within 30 days.

Back