Do we want to "officially" organize?

Do we want to "officially" organize?

• Total voters
G

gone_fishin

Tom has expressed an interest in possibly taking this all a bit further...forming an "official" community/club.

This would involve naming our club, electing officers & more moddys, recruiting writers for newsletters & tip-of-the-day stuff, organizing runs and activities, finding sponsors, cross-linking, etc...

So, to test the waters, i'm posting this poll.

30 views and only 5 people have voted? Come on you guys lets get this show on the road. I want a club to belong to with events and rides and all that kind of shi-shi-shi----stuff . So lets vote for it and get it organized and have something going by spring....... Tom in WV PS Don't make me come after you...!!!...

i like that guy...if ya do vote "yay", post what you'd like to see happen, or what you'd do to help :)

any admin-experience would surely be appreciated, so pitch in, let's have some fun next summer! 8)

id say go for it we should be like a gang like the hells angels or the moped army out of seattle. i know for a fact there is more then 200 bikes that were built by spookytooth allone.

Re: logo pic

Cookie said:
how about a bike nut with wings and 2 pedals ???

Cookie
:LOL: are you talking about yourself ;) or suggesting a logo? :LOL:

sorry, cookie, i wake up with the strangest sense of humor 8)

cya soon.

it would be cool having like the old board track racer long sleeve team shirt with like an old looking logo on it or like a pic of a old looking motorized bike. that would be sooo sickkkk. or like a dennim vest with like a big back patch on it. i would rock the crap out of both those.

Back