??? Doe's this app work ???

skyash

Local time
6:25 AM
Doe's this app work and how spot on wood it be .its called urban biker .I got it yesterday and it has 5 stars from all the reviews. it worked really good yesterday my 142f hit 1run 53.6kmh 2run 56.8 .to day I put the app on and went out in my ten minute ride some where I hit 61 .3kmh that's 38mph I did try on flat road's just didn't seem that fast to me is the app not right or must it be true because of gps ??? here's a pic of app and the bike .its got a 54t on a 20inc wheel with a single chain gear box but rebuilt the in Side New shaft's one tooth biger sprocket and new hd chain in Side . I just didn't expect that speed.lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20161028-161704.png
    Screenshot_20161028-161704.png
    621.2 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG
    225.5 KB · Views: 114
Pretty sure will be as accurate as the gps receiver on your phone , if the phone is relatively new it should be accurate if it's an older phone it might be off by up to 5 mph , the app I'm using is called Digihud I tested it in a taxi yesterday and it's bang on accurate

Pretty sure will be as accurate as the gps receiver on your phone , if the phone is relatively new it should be accurate if it's an older phone it might be off by up to 5 mph , the app I'm using is called Digihud I tested it in a taxi yesterday and it's bang on accurate

Digihud is good. I use it.

I've been using Thunder Speedometer app. I think it's pretty good and has lots of settings. I was able to set it to beep when I hit 20 mph, I'm not trying to win any races. It also does the other random stuff like track distance, max ect. It logs rides so you can use that as an appx odometer as well.

I haven't tested it against anything for accuracy but like zippinaround said, I have a newer phone so I'm not too worried about it being off. It's the best app I have tried so far.

Back