Don't Anyone Deal with GasBike.net

I received the item today and it was the right one also. I placed an order for the wrong item but was able to contact them right away to change it. Maybe, the reason why I didn't receive any update emails on shipping was due to the last minute exchange. On the website, it still says I paid and the order is pending... LOL

I received the item today and it was the right one also. I placed an order for the wrong item but was able to contact them right away to change it. Maybe, the reason why I didn't receive any update emails on shipping was due to the last minute exchange. On the website, it still says I paid and the order is pending... LOL

Good to hear that it worked out for you.

i called them today and they said it will be here by friday. however, i didn't receive a ship notice or anything. maybe they are just a few man down and all the automation is working right? originally it should have been here tue-wed this week so now fri.
Did you get your part on Friday?

Did you get your part on Friday?

Yes, I did and it was the right item (I called for a change). I did a review of them as well and I think the conclusion is, similar to many other folks, they have good prices and fair shipping and the best way to do business with them is via eBay for an intermediary in case of a dispute.

I guess I can add something to this again. I just a day ago took a chance and ordered the cheapest motor from GasBike directly off their website. The reason I didn't go through eBay this time was because of a pretty sizable price difference for the same item. Due to eBay seller fees and what not I suppose. Anyways I'll let you guys know how it goes just for the sake of this thread.

The main company that I suspect owns all of the said and similar websites is Nation Wide Accessories LLC. I have bought from them through eBay, Amazon and now their main website GasBike.net. The reason I suspect this is because that is the company name that comes up in the payment process. Just a little note I thought I'd add.

I hope I don't run into any issues!

Yes, I did and it was the right item (I called for a change). I did a review of them as well and I think the conclusion is, similar to many other folks, they have good prices and fair shipping and the best way to do business with them is via eBay for an intermediary in case of a dispute.
Well, I wish I did I am consantly getting f*** on the mail order forms Monday Im gonna half ta call their local police file complaint theft they owe me $400 with shipping I'd like to put it down on a either 160 cc scooter or 260cc ready to ride from the factory none of that build it yourself no instructions s**t.

I got my Engine on the 6th and ordered it on the 1st. I didn't receive any shipping notifications at all. The only way I knew it was on the way was when I got a text message from FED EX that notified me I would have to sign for the package, otherwise I would of not known. I logged in on gasbike once I received the text on the 5th and saw that it was fulfilled the same day I ordered it on the 1st of April lol. So it got processed and shipped out the same day I ordered it but was never notified by them at all for anything other than the initial order confirmation.

As for the engine I ordered the slant 66cc, it came in undamaged and the kit itself seems pretty decent quality. Compared to the one I got off ebay prior, it seems a tiny bit better but nothing really to speak of. As for the eBay seller starshopx that I ordered my first motor, they seem to be pretty customer service oriented. I told them of a possible defect with my cylinder head and they are going to send me a new one. I thought this was pretty cool considering I have already put quite a few miles on it. I'm almost certain this is something GASBIKE.NET would not do, atleast not from their website. They might through ebay if they were worried about negative feedback. They currently have less than 600 feedback and in good standing at 100%. If they didn't wan't to mar their rep on eBay they might send you a new part lol. They did send me a new rear hub adapter to replace a defective one they sent me at no cost to me.

Sorry for your negative experience inspectorcritic. It seems these guys are pretty hit and miss.

Just check out their BBB rating! F I will never deal with them again! Screw me once it is there fault screw we twice it is my fault.

I used them for a few things and didn't have any issues. The only problem that I had was that the speedometer I ordered was in China and it took 4 weeks to get here. But I called them when I got my other parts and they explained that all of their hardware is here in the states but anything electronics wise is in China and they ship it once a month. So they save all of their orders for that kind of stuff and ship it all at once.

I used them for a few things and didn't have any issues. The only problem that I had was that the speedometer I ordered was in China and it took 4 weeks to get here. But I called them when I got my other parts and they explained that all of their hardware is here in the states but anything electronics wise is in China and they ship it once a month. So they save all of their orders for that kind of stuff and ship it all at once.

Your lucky you could get any one to answer the phone. I have spent days trying to call with no answer.

Back