Don't be homeless, by penalty of death

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by grinningremlin, Mar 24, 2014.

1. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

I can only hope these fecal-matter made flesh officers are pummeled to death in front of their children by a group of dirty mitten clad homeless folks, the mittens are to make sure it takes a good long time.
    http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/james-boyd/

2. rawly old

rawly old Member

GEEZUZ! That was cold blooded murder! How much of a threat
    could he have been to half dozen armed & armored cops. I spent
    a few years homeless, and I did a lot of stealth camping leaving
    no garbage and doing no harm. Thank God I never ran into a gang
    thugs like that. I got the "move along" a few times, but nothing
    close to these bloodthirsty *******s. That was just plain inhuman.
    Are these the kind of monsters we've created in Afghanistan
    come home to roost? I mean who cares if a guy plunks his butt
    down in a cactus patch over night? Killed for that...Really!

3. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

As many cops as there were they could easily have man handled him into the cuffs......this is way over the top use of deadly force. Reading the article it stems from the chief on down. Alot of folks need to lose their jobs over this. Manslaughter charges for a few too.

4. grinningremlin

Manslaughter, my bony butt, this is straight up willful murder.I know the mentality of those idiots, you can hear it in the dialog.They are the same as some of the people I played football with, here was the chilling quote I remember "yeah I love football, it's like FREE hitting!".These guys are bloody-thirsty monsters that joined any form of anything armed so they could get the chance to shoot/kill another human.
    Remember Francis from "Stripes", "all I know is I finally get to shoot someone".

5. rawly old

rawly old Member

You can be sure that guy was scared witless with all those guns pointed
    at him, and then to set a dog on him. I was once attacked by a pitbull.
    Believe me, my pocket knife came out quick.
    This entire dog & pony show was completely unnecessary. If a single
    officer had gone up there and politely said, "Sorry, but you can't camp
    here, so you'll need to move," chances are that would have been the
    end of it. But to show up with a trigger happy gang of morons, guns
    drawn. is the height of stupidity. All that's gonna do is trigger the
    'fight or flight' mechanism in a guy who's already been down so long
    it looks like up.
    Someone needs to be prosecuted for murder, and the chief should go
    down as an accessory.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  6. grinningremlin

This is only a drop in the bucket.The ABQ police dept. has been in hot water over many MANY unjustified police shootings, they just swapped out chiefs not long ago (pure show), and the mayor is always "so disturbed" but you can tell he doesn't give a s.h.i.t.Remember the quote from "Magnum Force",
    David Soul:"you know how hard it is to prosecute a police officer?"
    Clint Eastwood: "you heroes killed a dozen people this week, what are you going to do next week?"
    David Soul: "kill a dozen more."
    Don't mess up in ABQ.

7. tom-fishing

tom-fishing Member

Just returned home after a escape from winter trip and read almost the same story from every state I visited. In America the quickest way to lose your status as a human is to be homeless. I've seen more comments about police shooting dogs than homeless people, don't get me wrong I think that's BS also and needs to stop. With Tazers, pepper spray, bean bag rounds, nightsticks and sheer force of numbers at their disposal gunning a person down should not be a choice. Murder with a badge is still murder!

8. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

This seems to be a criminal act but remember 99% of police shootings are justified. Its the wild west out there folks, there's people out there who want nothing but to harm innocent folks. A police officer on the beat is the only gov official I think deserves a pension and to be paid well. FFs included.

9. butre

butre Well-Known Member

On one hand he didn't appear to be doing anything wrong but on the other hand a different camera angle may have revealed a knife or something and the video starts with the so-called "victim" threatening to kill the officers. On top of that he supposedly has a history of being violent or otherwise confrontational.

10. Aidan

Aidan New Member

He was complying before the grenade was thrown, then upon being attacked by several heavily armed men with a dog and grenades he pulled out a knife (who wouldn't, especially being mentally I'll and recently disoriented by a flash grenade) so the police gunned him down.

Everyone there should be charged as either a murderer or an accessory to murder.

11. rawly old

rawly old Member

99 % of criminals eat bread. Where'd you come up with that stat, Darwin?
    Do you even live in the U.S?

12. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Read the news, look at all the child abductions, murders, rapes going on. Then google how many cops are shot and killed each year. Don't even get me started on all the thieves out there, meth heads running amuck.

13. grinningremlin

Many of them BEING the police.Darwin, the difference is, a crook has no code, when you sign up as whatever soldier you state you will live by a code, there's a BIG difference.
    BS!Sorry Butre, you're wrong, get over it.You didn't read it, he pulled TWO knives.They had shotguns/pistols/tasers AND I say AND 50 feet distance between themselves and the so called dangerous individual.

14. rawly old

rawly old Member

So...am I to believe the homeless are all are junkie, rapist, thieving
    murderers? I was run over by an uninsured driver late for work & putting
    on her makeup. When they released me from hospital more than a month later.
    I still needed 2 surgeries & months of physical rehab I never got. I had no
    job, no car, no money, & no place to live.
    Victor Hugo wrote, "Poverty is not a crime." Jesus took it a step further;
    he said, "Blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
    It sounds to me like Darwin would herd them all into camps & have 'em
    gassed. Look pal, A substantial percentage of Americans live just one paycheck
    away from homelessness. Let's not count those who've already lost their
    homes to unscrupulous banking. The fact he pulled 2 knives in the face of
    such overwhelming odds only shows to me the full extent of his despair &
    desperation.
    Oh, did I forget to mention I was still on crutches for another 6 mos. after
    I was released from hospital. I was ineligible for disability because you need to
    be disabled for a year. (Reganomics)

15. grinningremlin

Darwin's cool, he's just confused, most of the western world is.They get brainwashed by whatever political-affiliation station gives them the warm-fuzzy that an arm-chair football player gets during the super-bowl (things are going to h.e.l.l., who's fault is it, cause I couldn't POSSIBLY be culpable!").90% of the american populace believes that if group X would just straighten up and do like group Y then all would sing and hold hands together and prosperity would be everlasting.It's a silly pipe-dream, if you believe any one person is better for any reason you have mental deficits.Sadly, most think if we just got rid of the poor we'd all be fine, you know the country that was built by poor immigrants?
    "There but for the grace of god", remember?

16. butre

butre Well-Known Member

I'm just saying I'm going to reserve judgement. As an outsider I can't possibly know the whole story.

17. grinningremlin

That's good policy.I don't know how you can reserve judgment of a documented murder, that had no cause for concussion grenades/shotguns/beanbag rounds/tasers/45pistols all being used on one person, but OK.
    To me, as far as I can tell, from start/end there are no edits in the vid.If you can't come to the obvious conclusion the situation of the video alone shows, then I don't know what to tell you.It does remind me of recording a clients vocal track, they hear it back and say "I don't think I sound like that" I'm thinking "you sound EXACTLY like that".The video doesn't lie, it has no bias, if it weren't pseudo-cops it would be a quick trial, these dorks will walk.
    A wise lady once said "conscious neglect, equals perpetration".

18. rawly old

rawly old Member

I think Darwin is just playing devil's advocate. I hope so.

19. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

This event is making peoples blood boil even down in Australia.

Is a non argument. It was simply a cold blooded execution.
    What kind of danger could be presented by a disoriented homeless man (even if he did have a knife), when police have flash bang grenades, bean bag guns, Tazer's, capsicum spray, K9's, shotguns, rifles, hand guns and an overwhelming advantage of physical numbers.

What has America become when those who are employed to serve and protect the people are all too willing to terminate someone's life before asking any questions about their personal situation.

20. grinningremlin

Don't forget the 50ft. distance between them.Any police force has a policy of not using any lethal force when not directly threatened.He did not run at them, he actually turned his back.He was murdered, those who want to reserve judgment are placated/brainwashed that it can't happen to them so why rock the boat.America is in decline, any democratic nation only lasts (prospers) 200 years, we've been "going to seed" for a while now, but the populace wants to buy into lies and wish it away, like wishing cancer away,... I don't think it's going to work.