dont drink and "drive".....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Simonator, May 16, 2008.

1. Simonator

Simonator Guest

2. "My wife is gonna kick your #$$" HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!

3. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

THAT is funny. Stupid people should not drin an ddrive

Or marry mean women!

Oh that HURT!!!

4. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

"My wife said I had to get her another beer or she'd stab me in the face."

-priceless

5. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

That is too funny.

Jim

6. jared3377

jared3377 Member

"Is it illegal to cut grass!?!" HAHAHAHA--I love it!

7. KiDD

KiDD Member

Thats a little brutal, was that amount of force really required?

8. SirJakesus

SirJakesus Guest

It probably wasn't required but the guy was obviously tanked... Apparently from all the videos and stories I've read about recent encounters with the police they'll use force if you refuse even their smallest request. Just ask that guy who's got a lawsuit going against (I think Arizona) state police because he got tazed for asking where the speed limit sign was that he was being ticketed for. This is usually the kind of conduct you see from law enforcement in dictatorships such as ours. It'll only get worse when we have another "terror" attack... otherwise known as another inside job used to carp on the constitution some more...

9. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Either that's not real or that guy was really stupid. You're supposed to mow the grass not smoke it. George Jones would be proud.

10. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

You can tell early in an encounter if a subject will be compliant or not. If they start out belligerent, subduing a subject when that tendency appears rather than waiting for it to develop further can avoid the need for greater force later. That's the theory, at least.

11. KiDD

KiDD Member

Well sure, he probably shouldn't have started peeing off his lawn mower. But to get sprayed while your handling your junk just isn't called for.

12. will_start

will_start Member

have you ever been a subject ?
    its not fun feeling like someones lab rat.

13. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Have I ever had an encounter with police? Yes. Have I ever disobeyed a lawful order and provoked confrontation? No.

14. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Look, folks, it's really simple. The cop has a presumption of rightness in his favor in any confrontation, plus the full force of the law, not too mention weapons, tools designed to subdue and restrain you, and a trained in enhancement of the already present willingness to use such (or he wouldn't become a cop, at all). It is abysmally stupid to resist an officer, whether you are right or wrong, unless you are similarly trained, and are willing to use greater force and are unquestionably in the right - and even then, it is still incredibly stupid, as it will get you hunted down and killed, as "armed and dangerous".

15. will_start

will_start Member

^ i still don't like being a lab rat...