Don't kill the messenger

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by grinningremlin, Jan 10, 2014.

1. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...en-says-scientist-Professor-Richard-Lynn.html
    The only way this could be taken as sexist, was if it wasn't read/comprehended properly.It clearly states that there are also more male morons than women.Dig the comment from the woman who doesn't like the idea that genetics predetermine major courses of action in life, like evolutionary progress can be changed in 10 let alone 100 years as if people are smarter than natural selection.It's like saying "I don't think I should have to bleed every month, why should I have a v.a.g.i.n.a. and you get a p.e.n.i.s can't the government/society do something about that?"

2. SANDSA

SANDSA Member

Sure they can fix everything!
    Oh,nevermind...I think you have to be in prison to get the "paid in full"sex change build.
    Waa,it's just not fair.

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Oh golly, even if that information can be substantiated, it would be a foolish man to take that notion and wave it around in public, 'in this day and age of political correctness. If you were in a professional environment, you could kiss goodbye to your career; just printing that article at work.