dont know whats wrong with motor experienced 69cc riders look PLEASE!

sourdiesel404

Local time
8:13 AM
when I ride at low speed my motors fine but at high speeds its almost like its bogging alittle bit, like hesitating or something I don't know why!!! I thought it was my stock carb taking a crap on me so I bought a nice nt speed carb with ufo air filter and it still does it please help!!!!

many engines need between 6 and 8 miles to fully warm up if you have a problem after that distance, then start thinking of tuning the jetting

Okay so from sounds of it could be your fuel mixture. sounds like more gas then oil, also check your throttle pin clip make sure its on second rather then 1 or 3 or 4 linked clip.

try moving the clip up and see how it runs - if no better, try moving down - nice thing is you can always go back to where it was

if its sorta hard to start, takes a while to start running without dying, and /or just wont tolerate full throttle, it is too lean, the main jet is too small.

twiddle the needle and the clip around all you like, it wont fix the problem, which is that the jet, or HOLE is too small. bigger jet fixes such an issue. either use micro drills, one size larger at a time, or buy jets...

if it blows smoke, eats fuel, and "burbles" or 4 strokes, its too rich.

or you simply strapped carb on without giving it a basic teardown and clean out and its got a blocked jet because some lousy bas74rd filled it up with what looks like poppy seeds in the factory...

it does happen ;)

it starts if u choke it an it will start without choking if I barely hold in throttle if I pull the throttle a lot it goes bwahhhhhh an dies down when I try to start. an I run smokeless formula oil an my girl bought it off ebay an whats 4 stroking? and I didn't clean I did just strap on dumb me

By no means am I an expert but .......... 4 stroking refers to a 2 stroke running like a 4 stroke............ the reasons are many. Too rich is most likely the cause. Smokeless formula oil will only go smokeless if mixed properly ( citation needed on that ). And a heads up for ya, the cleaner your fuel the cleaner carb the cleaner your motor. Think of it this way, would you put your motor together with gunk and crap? bailing wire and bubble gum? AND expect it to run perfectly ? Again I am no expert with 2 or 4 cycle motors but the " clean " part is something I do understand and it CAN in some situations cure a lot of problems.

if it "burbles" or 4 strokes...doesnt that explain it enough? a burbling sound instead of a nice smooth whistling sort of noise like youd expect from a brushcutter or chainsaw or similar small 2 stroke??

once again. if it NEEDS CHOKE TO START, AND WONT TOLERATE FULL THROTTLE, THE JET IS TOO SMALL (or blocked).

rich burbles. rich sounds like it just doesnt want to rev. rich doesnt mind if you try twisting the throttle off.
lean screams. lean revs out. lean dies as soon as you try opening the throttle all the way.

i bash my head against the wall, and it bleeds.

try pulling it apart, cleaning it, and putting it back together ;)

ok so I cleaned it an I know im not too lean Ill ride my bike bout 20 mph an pull the clutch in an it goes straight to idle no revving before

Back