Dont let this happen to you!

Yes, this is a fine example of a situation that potentially could add another nail in the death bed coffin for use of motorised bicycles.

If it was a serious crash, where police or ambulance were involved, the logical thing for police would be to advise government officials to simply ban motorised bicycles, because if it saves only one injury or even one life then banning them from use would only be a good thing for the community.

This is how all manner of recreational pursuits are banned or so heavilly restricted or over policed that it becomes pointless to try and enjoy the hobby.

Every time i see something like this it frustrates me to no end.

Fabian

Could it be Darwin at work? looks like he was too occupied filming to think about the brake. It takes one hand to grab the clutch and one to hit the brake. Now try that holding a camera.

As for the flip flops, to me open toed shoes are another clue to the logical thinking of this primate. The real question is he old enough to reproduce?

And once again, my favorite quote from Forrest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Back