Downtown Denver

This spot was cool. It seems there's two sewer lines that are sticking out some. So the trail makers decided to just concrete over the humps. These are HUGE humps. I was caught off guard and I FLEW! It was cool. I didn't crash or nothing. Then I rode over it like 10 times more.
Today is yet another day set in my memory.
And I thank Moop and MBc for my joy.

Attachments

• 100_0803.JPG
    100_0803.JPG
    200.8 KB · Views: 277
Yea Alaskavan these trails are so far away from anything all you find out there is the occasional roadie.
So peaceful when you can just roll not worrying about traffic.

Large Filipino, I would like to ride north some day to meet. Here in C. Springs we have the Olympic center and tons of spandex rarely has one even said hi, it is all about image here. I get the thumbs up from real bikers (old Harley Not weekenders) they respect our efforts and independence. When I was in junior high and a heavy duty 10 speed climber me and a friend would catch the Olympians going up Colorado av. On their way to Manitou Springs we would pedal up and challenge them to a race to Manitou. Most of the time they would laugh at us so we would call them ******s and sudo Olympians then the race was on. Funny thing was two 13 year olds on Huffys could kick *** on elite athletes of course they said they didn't try, right no competitive spirit.

Your actually closer to Duane (thatsDax) than myself but anythings doable.
Question. Does the bike trail there connect to Denver?
Were talking some miles here just off the top of my head...is it 50 miles before you hit lincoln exit off I-25?
We really need to do some type of gathering sometime.
Sadly,there are only two or three days out of the month I have the entire day to myself. The other days are only from 8 to 2 weekdays.

Divine Wheel

I read your story and have one of my own, but first ! I would like to donate my time to this divine wheel as I'm a believer LF ! lets say we talk a deal, how bout I work it to where my 190 price includes shipping or something, I want this wheel in my shop (the actual one found on the trail) I think this wheel needs to be made immortal !

So, My Dad and His friend were in their 30's, I think like back in the 1800's or something,lol, but anyways, they were dirtbiking in the mountains, and my Dads buddy had been complaining all day about how hungry he was, and riding dirtbikes definitely sparks a hunger inside a fella (I know), their riding along, they get separated. my Dad catches up, and comes around the corner to see his friend, sitting there with a black lunchbox, inside, a Bottle of Milk, Apples,three freshly made eggsalad sandwitches ! ! ! ! !
They scarfed the food down like it was their last meal ! thing is, they're deep in the woods and here's this Black Lunchbox, must have fallen off a logging truck or something because they were near a fire road, but it makes you wonder sometimes !
Large, PM me, I'll whip you up a special MBC style deal on that wheel, I'm seriouse ! lets make it a tribute !

Last edited by a moderator:
OOh. I need to put that up on the shelf for now. I do want a stronger back wheel for Moop.
I'm getting my money together for that Titan this month.

Back