Drag Bike

DSCF2112.JPG
DSCF2108.JPG
DSCF2111.JPG
DSCF2109.JPG
DSCF2110.JPG
I sometimes have strange ideas when I've worked way to many hours between work and my bicycle shop this is the outcome of one of those ideas. I started with a 24in. kuluna makamaka frame from a trade in added a set of 24in mountain bike forks and bars cut down the rear fender added a three in setback on the seat. I used a stingray 24 in frt tire and a 24x1.75 0n the frt. the as to keep cost down I threw or really shoehorned in a cheapo 66cc silver slant from Kings (last motor Ill ever buy from them their cust service is the worst) . then I had my neighbor paint the thrush bird in the inlay. anyway here she is. (we call it The quick the small and the scary) Let me know what you think

Just like the Honda owners, he feels it's fast and is building it to drag race his friends with similar builds on an empty lot. The Honda owner's illusions are destroyed if he faces a true drag car, just like his would be if he faced a true drag bike. But we never see civics running against top fuelers now, do we? If he mainly uses it to drag race his friends then he really can call it his "drag bike".

drag racing is done in classes and some classes are just to let people have some fun!We have a older woman here in bracket class that runs a motorhome yes I said motorhome she never breaks out and wins regularly with 23 second passes!So really anything can be a drag machine if your willing to run it!

Hell there's a bar in pinetop az that use to have a beetle race. I'm talkin the ones with legs.

Back