Dui, And Evading On My Motor Assisted Bicycle

just got thinking, but if you don't have a rearview mirror on your bike there was no way to see the blue lights behind you. When you used to ride you could hear traffic coming but you put the motor on that day and were so tickled you made the mistake of taking it out on a public street. And you'll never do it again.

well let me tell you with my mortgage being 2 months behind and now with this on my shoulders, i believe with my wife in total agreeience<(sp)/ We are going to Forclose on our house and move into an apartment with our 2 children. With a 1,100 mortgage and me only making 13 an hour . we have no choice at all. its time to take our loses and run. I had lost over $3 / hour with my job and her loosing her job, we have no choice. This really sucks , but maybe in the future we will be able to afford to live. I hope other people out there can make it further than us. God Bless all.

It's amazing actually how anyone can afford to live anymore.
It's gotten so bad in my situation that my motoredbike...I NEED it,man for gas is too expensive.

I ride it far far away and have to hurry for I'm on a time restraint. I need to be back before my host home guy gets back.

No way I can afford to drive out like that with my truck. 20 bucks a trip just can't happen. 2 bucks I can afford.

just got thinking, but if you don't have a rearview mirror on your bike there was no way to see the blue lights behind you.
Have you never been pulled over before?? Those swirling blue lights can be seen on all the houses and other buildings around you, even in the daytime.

Your not allowed to ride on the street?
You should almost always be allowed to ride on the street, but the requirements for what you need to do in order to legally ride on the street will vary from state to state and from one country to the next. Some states, like mine, consider motored bikes a motorcycle and require you to register the bike, insure it, get a tag, have fully operational lights, including tail & brake lights... ya gotta wear a helmet, etc. I actually think my state won't allow me to register a vehicle with less than a certain number of CCs (100cc? 150cc?). But honestly, I don't care. I will keep on pedaling!! Even if I get fines, it'll be cheaper than $4/gallon in my Corolla. Muhahaha, I'm so smart!

Have you never been pulled over before?? Those swirling blue lights can be seen on all the houses and other buildings around you, even in the daytime.

Answer - NO. Saw nothing, heard nothing.
Please forgive me your Honor. I will NEVER do this again. That's a promise.:rolleyes:
$100. fine, +bike for sale. Legal scooter in not too distant future.

Alan gets it.

MBC not allowed on street b/c operator was drunk.

Overstimulated all his senses so he missed the fuzz and accidentally "evaded."

Alan gets it.

Not ****** drunk *****, intoxicated. Get it right b4 u pi** me off more than i am

Last edited by a moderator:
yea, its a big difference, but not as far as the law is concerned..... ghey......

Sorry about this- but the prosecutors and judge have heard all the excuses before. Everyone always thinks they have a new and brilliant argument to make. Not so. It's all been tried. "Didn't see the lights." "Didn't hear you." "Didn't think you meant me." "I could only hurt myself, no one else." (not true BTW), "I guess you caught all the murderes and drug dealers." Blah, blah, blah.... There's nothing new to say- don't try.

Just so you know, it's an inside joke in the legal community that no one has ever, in the history of the world, had more than two drinks. Truth or not, no one has ever admitted to having more than two drinks....and no one has ever had less.

"How much have you had to drink."
"Just a couple of drinks, honest officer."

I'm sure its the truth in some circumstances, but that's all they hear all day long. Good luck with that.

I really hope things work out for you, but alcohol related offenses is what the people in the system deal with about 75% of the time, so there is little to no tolerance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alan gets it.

That's NOT the way I "get it."
They are illegal on streets while sober too.(PA) Off road or private property only.
I was merely stating a "canned" apology, with a hopeful outcome.

Back