Dui, And Evading On My Motor Assisted Bicycle

LOL just imagine. Those kids shoes with the roller in em, yeah you know the ones I mean. Man is walking home from the bar with those shoes on and wham dwi. Thats how the law is written.
The dwi law in alaska does not explicitly involve an engine but it does include keys. A friend of mine drank waaaaay toooooo much and decided to sleep it off in his car. An experienced dwi'er he stuffed the keys into the trunk from the passenger compartment. The officers were able to retrieve the keys from under the back seat after much struggling. This was enough to charge him. Yup DWI. This was the first time he was smart enough to sleep it off instead of getting his 5th dwi and he still went to jail for it. Think he did a year and a half in jail for that one.

Well, I am done reading this thread for the night. All it does is raise my blood pressure.

Well, I am done reading this thread for the night. All it does is raise my blood pressure.

Relax and maybe a good long MB ride tomorrow Simonator -- AND COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS THAT YOU DON'T LIVE IN CALIF or one of these other -- out to get you while you are pushing a baby carriage STATES !!! Happy Riding from - Mountainman

The laws in California are reasonable and easy to follow for anyone who uses their high school education. How can anyone think that drunk driving of any kind is defensible? (it's simple, if you drink don't go out in public!) If you want low taxes and few laws the best place to move is Mexico. I like it here.

I agree but only if it involves driving an automobile. Not so much a 30 lb bicycle.

It is my personal choice to stand in public intoxicated as long as I behave myself. Might be why you live in commiefornia and I dont. I think Id go postal if I lived there.

Looks like you needed a faster motoredbike and a better place to lay low. sucks you got busted what part of pa you from?

Back