Dyno Build

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by chain, Aug 29, 2015.

1. chain

chain Member

Hey all , here are some pics of my progress on the Dyno I'm building. Cant wait to
    get her going. IMG_6436.jpg IMG_2391.jpg IMG_8637.jpg IMG_6799.jpg IMG_8066.jpg

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015

2. JapanStunnaz

JapanStunnaz New Member

3. butterbean

butterbean Well-Known Member

The orange looked so cool, why black?

4. chain

chain Member

It was more red and not a real great color . Looked cheap I thought .
    By the way I painted my harley with Krylon Fusion and I had stuff powder coated and the Krylon
    held up better . Yes the powder coat was prepped rite .Just like rattel can cuz u can touch it up so easy .
    [/I][/I]

5. chain

chain Member

6. chain

chain Member

IMG_8563.jpg didn't want to waste the corn

7. chain

chain Member

8. chain

chain Member

9. bikejock

bikejock Member

Nice work so far. Love how it looks in black. You painting the fenders black to?

I think I'm keeping mine orange to keep it original. So far it's 85% original because all I changed out was the tire, bottom bracket & grips.

My transmission broke so I can't drive it yet. My next project will be a 35cc Honda friction drive kit for my mountain bike.

10. chain

chain Member

No stock look

No I'm going to sell the fenders , crank , sprocket and pedals on ebay. not goin for a stock look and I hear the fenders are dangerous if they break . Got the 10g kit to keep the big tire in back . What happened to your Transmission ?

11. bikejock

bikejock Member

Ah ok. Love the gas tank BTW. Where did you get it?

My clutch bell broke off after 100 miles (cheaply welded on) & I'm in the process of getting my new clutch bell shaft put together with new bearings. Problem is nobody locally can install the bearings for me & I don't got the tools do it myself so I'm going to try to send the clutch bell shaft to someone who can install the bearings. That or save up for a better alternative because allot of the transmission parts feel like cheap China grade stuff.

12. chain

chain Member

It's a Sachs moped tank lol . Saw it and was like hell yea . I was going to make one that goes between the cantilever and top
    rail, but with the apes I wanted it to fill the frame a little better , not the board track look . It was dented a little so I machined the sides
    so you cant see the dent any more then painted it .
    Don't you have a 4g ? Thought they were pretty good ?

13. bikejock

bikejock Member

The 4G is ok but it's still made in China & cheaply I might add. The 2015 is supposed to be better but I got a basic 2014 4G. I would get a Qmattic transmission which are made in USA & great quality. Problem with the qmatic is it won't fit the HS 49cc engines & it reduces horse power from what I'm told. I would have to get a more powerful engine to compensate for HP loss & the engine would need to fit the Qmattic which are usually 79cc or bigger predator engines.