eCRATER.com w/Google Checkout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bonefish, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Use Google to make money. Eliminate Ebay Final Value and listing Fees.

O.K. eCRATER.com does not have the traffic ebay has, but you are also not paying listing and final value fees.

Set up a Google Checkout account and let google product feeds drive traffic to your listings on eCRATER.com

eCRATER.com will give you a free store.

I have nothing to gain from telling you this except hopefully to drive more traffic to eCRATER.com which hopefully will create more competition for ebay and keep ebay in check.

2. kerf

kerf Guest

Fella, you're sounding more and more like a Google shill and what you're selling ain't got no pedals on it. You sure you dialed the right forum?

3. Bonefish

Bonefish Member

Lets say you have a $25.00 item to sell.......................................................

Lets say you sell it on ebay for $25.00.

Listing Fees for Buy It Now on ebay = .50, Final value fees .12% of $25.00 = $3.00. + Paypal's 2.9% of $25.00 = .73 cents + .30 paypal per transaction.

So out of your $25.00 sale, ebay and paypal get $4.53, thus making your sale actually only $20.47

Now.........................................................Instead.............................

You decide you rather put the coin in your pocket rather than being a corporate tool and feeding a greedy monopolistic beast.

So you take the advice an list it on eCRATER.com and sell your $25.00 item and walk away with..................................................

One google checkout fee or One Paypal fee and NO eCRATER.COM fees. totaling 2.9% + .30 per transaction.

Thus you walk away with $23.97 from selling it on eCRATER.com instead of $20.47 on Ebay/Paypal.

You can still use Paypal with eCRATER.com and google doesn't have to make any money off of you if you are Anti-Google.

Bottomline: Some cents......................is better than...............No sense at all

4. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Yeppers, sure sounds like a spammer to me.

5. kerf

kerf Guest

Bonefish more like Spamfish.

6. abikerider

abikerider Member

I don't think a spammer would have a join date of Jun 2009. Even if he was, this is one instance where the info is pertinent to me and I'm going to check it out. I wish people would just relax and check things out before jumping to conclusions. We all might learn some new things instead of fighting each other.

7. kerf

kerf Guest

A legitimate observation, however from another Bonefish thread, where IMO, he doing a sales job for a Google phone app, he says:

Now, recommending a product, from ones own experience is one thing, stating that one makes money from the same vendor, I believe, is another.

Just the opinion of a silly old man.

8. abikerider

abikerider Member