Engine Horsepower?

i bought a skyhawk motor which already has the head work done - they call it a super rat motor. Add a performance carb and then you will see the difference. You may have a problem with the back end however as that sort of power will start bending things.

Engine Horsepower.

Where in the world can I get a performance carburetor? I cannot find one. What is the best or better choice for a carburetor? I want to do whatever I can to increase top end. I already know that a smaller rear sprocket will increase top end, but I also want to feel the power. I have a chinese 80cc engine with a performance exaust. I just need a better carburetor. Please reply.

buy a motor bike? careful mate, drivers at a quick glance often miss a cyclist, let alone make good judgment on the speed a cyclist can do. make sure you get some good stopping power and remember if you see a car coming into your flow of traffic they expect you to be doing a fraction of your actual speed. flesh + metal = carnage!

nitro. for RC trucks and cars. dont use too much. just a shooter full for one tank. shake the gas tank to mix it befor each ride. tell me how it goes. you gotta have good piston rings too.

Nitro has half the energy in it that gasoline has. It also burns slower. If you wanted to make it full nitro thats different but mixxing the two is ill advised. The fumes off nitro gasoline mix are supposedly very toxic. Some have said it feels like it increases power but I think its a placebo effect.
I knew a guy that ran jp5 in his gasoline powered hi performance car. Said it made the car run very fast. Jp5 is basically diesel. I really doubt it made his car faster but he sure thought it did.

than how did my top speed turn from 37mph to 45? idk what jp5 is. gotta be sum cheep sh!t.. i've been burning blue thunder. blue thunder is far from deisil.. if you used nothing but blue thunder in your tank, your engine would explode.. just a shot in each tank mang

Back