Engine kits

R

Rusty513

It's been a few years since I've built a bike with an 80cc engine on it & I now see that they have some new choices. Now they have a skyhawk or slant head. In the past I've always bought from kingsmotorbikes.com. What engine should I buy & should I get it from Kings or just get on off ebay?

Don't buy from buyer ducaticvcc on Ebay I got sung real bad. I bought one and it is a piece of junk.

I get mine from Pirate Cycles, the GT5R, it was all there, all in good shape, the shipping was fast and those guys ride what they sell.
Now if only we could do something about Chinese aluminum casting techniques...
BBB

well i think they are all marginel one is just as good as the other unless made in the us then the us made one is the best as long as it was made correctly good metal and quality workmanship honestly rusty i think you should consider a 4 stroke and dont bother with a 2 stroke the 4 is a heck of a lot more dependable motor and that equals to more miles and more smiles for the dollar im going to a 4 this fall to go back and forth to work on it is 50 miles round trip so i need dependability over anything else i ont mind going a little slower as long as i know i will make it there every time.....

Back