Engine on bicycle = MUCH safer!

possible closer of thread srdavo ??

Please, no matter what our feelings are regarding this issue, Let's keep the Race War off of MBc.
Thanks

Great Idea, Mountainman!!

possible closer of thread
I do agree with you most of the time Dave
even when it's regarding my -- off the wall behavior
it just seemed to me -- after seeing you in action a few times
you would choose this one thread -- to be closed ??

I still stand with all of my comments made above
regarding this more than complicated issue
others seem to have taken it to the wrong places
and do realize today
that I could have been born any color.......

ever seen a black guy on a motor cycle or motorized bicycle
sure we have
it's what's called up top the mountain
a good THING

MM

nothing even close in this whole thread
supports this statement ???

what the hecks going on here ??

All black people love all white people
heck no
all white people love all black people -- heck heck heck no........

maybe age has something to do with it give me vtec ??
if we may ask how old are you ??
or possible thoughts caused because of the place where you were raised ??
if we may ask where were you raiser ??

MM

Im 25... not a racist, don't live in an area that is racist at all, and my parents are not the least bit racist either. I have friends of all color and do not particularly believe you can judge an individual based on color. In fact I had not given the issue of race much thought at all until about a year ago.

I am a realist and say thing how I see them... I am not making comments of hate just commenting on an increasing trend. I don not specifically mean to hurt or offend any black person in particular and apologize if I have. But the truth is the truth and sometimes it isn't pretty.

I don't mean to bring race or controversy into this site... I love it here. But I don't think it is fair for everybody to overlook things like what happened to Znsane. If it helps I would be equally disgusted with three white guys chasing a black kid down on his bike. The difference in the two situations would be the coverage and overall sympathy dedicated to the event afterwards.

Last edited:
znsaneryder you dont have your concealed weapons permitt?you should get one!you never know when a pack of hyenas will attack.

I think they are a protected species down yonder there, ain't they? Kind of like the Crockadiles... LOL. Have tears in my eyes!

ok guys, you're right. All black people love all white people... right? They all just want to be friends just ask znsaneryder.

Just like the mechanical problems you encounter in life. It's not the problem but what effort you put in to overcome the problem.

If they (blacks) don't trust us (whites) and vice versa, what do you have? Alot of distrust! There was a guy who I worked with that absolutely hated whites. Unitil one stuck up for him and saved his job one day. He was a good worker but wouldn't give you the time of day for being white. After his experience he lightened up.

My point is somtimes you need to extend an olive branch and sometimes you need to know when to protect yourself. Problem is these days people are more willing to protect themselves than reach out the branch.

"I would be equally disgusted with three white guys chasing a black kid down on his bike."

I couldn't agree more Vtec! Like you said the difference would be coverage and allow me to add "hate crime" charges.

The problem is in the leadership of the black communities. We all know the names... I want you guy's to imagine something tho. Imagine being stuck in the Big Easy for that storm and being black for one minute. You might say "I'd have been smart enough to leave". Let me just ask real quick, got any real stupid white friends?

Imagine you were born black and weren't the smartest. I bet you'd have a different view of the Government, wouldn't ya? Now, by no means am I saying that the robbing killing and looting that went on was justifiable in Katrina's wake (remember these people weren't smart enough to leave)... What I will say is that our Government responce time was pathetic and would have effected your opinion.

If the blacks in this Country want true equality they should stop backing the mouths of some of their leaders when they step over the line (we are starting to slowly see that happening). They are looking to make another Martin Luther King out of leaders that don't have half of the courage or knowledge. Solutions to problems come through understanding, learn about King and who he was and you'll see a human too truly be admired. King wanted nothing to do with hating whites infact the Panthers tried to set a hook in his jaw but he dennied and spit it!

I will respond as a black man from Long Beach, CA

why do black people get away with that... if three white guys jumped a black guy on a bike it would be a hate crime?

I do agree that if it was reversed that if it was reversed, a hate crime would have been looked into which is wrong.

this didn't sound gang related... It sounded like good old fashion black racism

I heard of one (otherwise innocent) family the other week got jumped by a group of 50 black guys screaming

"this is our world... this is a black world now"... they put the guy in intensive care for no apparent reason. here is the link http://www.ohio.com/news/50172282.html

I agree with you mountain... why cant we all just get along. The problem is that white people are no longer the racists, and we live in a culture that insists black people cant be racist so we are forced to look the other way, or make excuses like "well we have gangs of all color"

that fact is that 3 black guys turned around for the sole purpose of causing bodily harm on this poor guy, for no apparent reason other than he said "watch out" after being cut off... do you see it another way?

Now it sounds that you are starting to preach hate. You are showing some extreme cases of racist morons and assuming that all blacks are like that. Racism is racism no matter where it comes from, no such thing as reversed-racism or black racism, just racist *******s. You have made many assumptions is your posts and this is an educated guess that I've resolved from your statements both prior and post this quote.

should we teach our grandchildren to be blind to hatred towards them? I know black people teach their children to hate white people... why else would a child look at complete stranger with hatred in their eyes? I don't advocate hate but I am not going to force my children to be bullied by other races just because of "white guilt". I never owned a slave... and nobody in my entire family lineage has ever owned a slave. To me this is blind bigotry at its finest.

Yeah....all blacks are racist people that hate all white people. I live here in So CAL and can tell that you are the one who have the problem. We all are aware of the racist blacks. Good Ol' sharpton and Jesse Jackson are morons.
People that think that all blacks are alike are as moronic as them.

ok guys, you're right. All black people love all white people... right? They all just want to be friends just ask znsaneryder.

The only thing that MM is saying is to don't assume the worst of others like you are doing. I know that you assume that I am some racist that hates whites which proves that you have the problem.

I will not respond to anymore of your posts as this is an MB forum but just thought I had to tell you the obvious that not all blacks are evil and not the majority either. The ones that complain has a very loud voice but only speak for themselves.

-Junior a 100% non-racist black man.

Last edited:
"I would be equally disgusted with three white guys chasing a black kid down on his bike."

I couldn't agree more Vtec! Like you said the difference would be coverage and allow me to add "hate crime" charges.

The problem is in the leadership of the black communities. We all know the names... I want you guy's to imagine something tho. Imagine being stuck in the Big Easy for that storm and being black for one minute. You might say "I'd have been smart enough to leave". Let me just ask real quick, got any real stupid white friends?

Imagine you were born black and weren't the smartest. I bet you'd have a different view of the Government, wouldn't ya? Now, by no means am I saying that the robbing killing and looting that went on was justifiable in Katrina's wake (remember these people weren't smart enough to leave)... What I will say is that our Government responce time was pathetic and would have effected your opinion.

If the blacks in this Country want true equality they should stop backing the mouths of some of their leaders when they step over the line (we are starting to slowly see that happening). They are looking to make another Martin Luther King out of leaders that don't have half of the courage or knowledge. Solutions to problems come through understanding, learn about King and who he was and you'll see a human too truly be admired. King wanted nothing to do with hating whites infact the Panthers tried to set a hook in his jaw but he dennied and spit it!

I agree with everything you just said... I too look at Martin Luther King Jr. as a true leader to be admired. But the black leadership these days is far from what Martin Luther had dreamed... I have read Martin Luther's work including the letters from Birmingham and agree with everything he thought. I believe he was a good Christian man with good Christian motives.

Last edited:
On Topic, sort of.

Why are there so many laws that try to get in our way? It's isn't for safety as the amount of smog that would be reduced by driving a MB instead of a car would be much less.

Many times the laws get in the way and half the time, they are so complicated that they don't even know what it is.

I will respond as a black man from Long Beach, CA

I do agree that if it was reversed that if it was reversed, a hate crime would have been looked into which is wrong.

Now it sounds that you are starting to preach hate. You are showing some extreme cases of racist morons and assuming that all blacks are like that. Racism is racism no matter where it comes from, no such thing as reversed-racism or black racism, just racist *******s. You have made many assumptions is your posts and this is an educated guess that I've resolved from your statements both prior and post this quote.

Yeah....all blacks are racist people that hate all white people. I live here in So CAL and can tell that you are the one who have the problem. We all are aware of the racist blacks. Good Ol' sharpton and Jesse Jackson are morons.
People that think that all blacks are alike are as moronic as them.

The only thing that MM is saying is to don't assume the worst of others like you are doing. I know that you assume that I am some racist that hates whites which proves that you have the problem.

I will not respond to anymore of your posts as this is an MB forum but just thought I had to tell you the obvious that not all blacks are evil and not the majority either. The ones that complain has a very loud voice but only speak for themselves.

-Junior a 100% non-racist black man.

Im not preaching hate. I cited the example I did because it got no coverage in the mainstream media...not because it was extreme. Had it been reversed can you imagine the ***t storm that would follow that.

And I dont assume anything... Like I said earlier you cant judge an individual on their skin color. I just notice as an aggregate the black culture is very-anti white; look at the music, art, churches and everything else... not just the fringe politicians and al sharptons. And I don't assume you are a racist either... please don't assume to speak for me.

The fact you wont respond to anymore of my comments is very immature and un-intelligent. Although I do hear what you are saying and it is nice to hear it... it is a bit like a kid sticking their fingers in their ears and saying "I am right nah nah nah". It's like saying my opinion is the only one that counts, I am right, you are wrong and I don't want to even consider your side. I am seriously considering what you are saying I think you can pay me the same respect. More people like you should speak out and people like me wouldn't make generalized assumptions. I know that the vast majority of white people are not in the least bit racist and I hope the same is true for black people... If so then it is our generations job to communicate this and lower our defenses so we can put this whole deal behind us and move on. However as long as people like al sharpton occupy a voice in the mainstream media this is highly unlikely because they have made an industry out of racism and pour gas on the fire when it gets low.

And for the record my statement about all blacks liking white people was sarcasm...

Last edited:
On Topic, sort of.

Why are there so many laws that try to get in our way? It's isn't for safety as the amount of smog that would be reduced by driving a MB instead of a car would be much less.

Many times the laws get in the way and half the time, they are so complicated that they don't even know what it is.

thats because the real issue isn't the smog but control over your life... I have wondered the same thing. You would think they would welcome one less car using a fraction of the fuel... but the reality is that MB's are harder to regulate because of their nature and they don't like that. I'm happy to see you thinking outside the box :)

Last edited:
Back