Engine runs good in neutral,but not in gear.

Junk dog Coops

Local time
12:56 AM
Engine was running fine,no air leaks spark plug good,plenty of fuel getting threw.runs great in neutral but as soon as u engage the clutch it bogs and makes this horrible juttering,struggling Sound.as soon as you give it more throttle when going along it just starts to bog down.was running perfect a week ago when I last rode. I've already taken the head off,no score marks in cylinder,minimal carbon build up,gave the spark plug a clean(it had mutt all over it),and cleaned the piston with wire drill bit,cleaned it all up and put back together and didn't seem to make any difference. I'm at the very last of my 20:1 brake in fuel and I'm a little disappointed .cant seem to find anything wrong.ang suggestions would be great,I can jot seem to think of anything which would make it be doing this.PLEASE HELP,!!,

take apart carb, check the jets and make sure the float is still in tact. hopefully you've already checked the fuel line and air filter

Try adjusting the choke when the engine bogs down....move up & down in slow increments,,,,I've seen this solve the problem

Back