Engine Trouble, one sided relationship

Lordbabypanda

Local time
3:20 PM
Hello Motored Bikes Community again. This is Lordbabypanda here and I'm having trouble with my motorized bicycle.

So, my motorized bicycle turns on and runs at least once a day, after that, it seems it won't turn on anymore and it's like an one sided relationship... :(

I believe it's my engine, I got my motorized bicycle kit from BoysgoFast and I really regret decision. But mostly I replace most of my parts from Thatsdax, I just got an RT Carb from Thatsdax and it seems to work freaking great.

I have seen/felt the spark on my motorized bicycle, I have adjusted my clutch adjustment, I tighten the clutch arm and it feels pretty solid.

But I noticed gas/oil drips down from my muffler, and I know that isn't suppose to happen! So I'm guessing the air leak? My RT Carb Air filter isn't really on tight, I Just have a zip tie holding it and I can still pop it off.

Help please.

sounds like maybe your gas cap seals too tight so it only goes a little before the vacuum stops gas flow

Hello Motored Bikes Community again. This is Lordbabypanda here and I'm having trouble with my motorized bicycle.

So, my motorized bicycle turns on and runs at least once a day, after that, it seems it won't turn on anymore and it's like an one sided relationship... :(

I believe it's my engine, I got my motorized bicycle kit from BoysgoFast and I really regret decision. But mostly I replace most of my parts from Thatsdax, I just got an RT Carb from Thatsdax and it seems to work freaking great.

I have seen/felt the spark on my motorized bicycle, I have adjusted my clutch adjustment, I tighten the clutch arm and it feels pretty solid.

But I noticed gas/oil drips down from my muffler, and I know that isn't suppose to happen! So I'm guessing the air leak? My RT Carb Air filter isn't really on tight, I Just have a zip tie holding it and I can still pop it off.

Help please.
Gas and oil drip not so bad thats stuff not burn there is a puffer bottle you can get that sucks it up then spits it right back into the cylinder one gets better milege and more power, but you might also try a high performance plug maybe a 3 prong plug or check your spark gap.

Gas and oil drip not so bad thats stuff not burn there is a puffer bottle you can get that sucks it up then spits it right back into the cylinder one gets better milege and more power, but you might also try a high performance plug maybe a 3 prong plug or check your spark gap.
The person who cut the thread hasn't logged in in over 3 years, they are either dead or not dead by now, in either case they probably don't need help anymore with this problem.

Back