Engine trouble please help

Local time
1:02 AM
I know it's getting gas/air. when I start it it and I turn the throttle I can hear the engine getting louder but I don't get any power, It sounds like it's almost to the point of sounding like it's supposed to but not there yet. it kind of sounds like the difference between hearing a speaker and gearing the speaker with something covering a speaker. I have no idea what's wrong with it. Any ideas?

Spark? Gas? Air? Or broken rings ? After the first 3 everything else is Mechanical.

I already replaced the cdi, and spark plug looks fine , I don't think its the magneto coil. I am definitely getting fuel.It sounds held back but it does sound louder the more I increase the throttle. I can't explain the sound. Play a song on ur phone, then cover the speaker. there is the best way I can explain how it sounds. just try it.

What troubleshooting have you done other than...

Step 1 - replace s**t.

and the spark can exist outside the engine but not inside (due to low spark voltage)

I have a spark plug and it's fine also attached. I think it might be a compression problem. I will go through all the things and double check If it still doesn't work I will be replacing the engine. I don't have the time to fix it. I need to get to work on friday

it don't matter how "fine" your spark plug is. What counts is whether or not it delivers a strong spark.

Back