Engine Trouble Engine Trouble

Lordbabypanda

Local time
10:41 PM
:confused:

Hello anyone who is reading this. I'm having trouble with my motorized bicycle. It just won't turn on.

I read some guidelines, but it seems like I checked off everything on the guide lines.

I saw the spark, I even felt it!

Can anyone please help me figure out what's wrong with my bike?

I hop on to it, and ride it down the street with the clutch and then I let it go, I hear the engine do something but then, the the motor just stops me and just never turns on. I don't understand...

Please help, you'll my only hope community!

"the motor stops me"?
please be more detailed. Does the motor seize so that the rear tire slides? Does the motor run and then stop?

I'm like jaguar; I also crave more info.

But let's see what we've got to work with here. You said that you've seen the spark.

I imagine that means that you've put the spark plug up against the engine and spun the rear tire? If so, then your piston isn't seized. That's a good thing. But your description of the bike getting 'almost going' and then stopping you does sound a bit like a deep mechanical issue in that engine. Or perhaps your drive chain tangling up on the wheel and sprocket? So you might want to spin that back tire, with the spark plug out of the head, and make sure that piston, and entire drive train is working smoothly.

If that checks out, then I'd start looking at the carburetor.

Hello guys, sorry I haven't responded in a couple of days, had finals and stuff.

I got it work, someone told me to put it on full choke and pedal fast, it worked pretty good. But when I stop, my engine just dies... and the more I rode it, for some reason, after just turning it on, it just die. Help again please.

Ummm, I have a RT Carb... so once I pull the throttle it clicks off. So to start it I have the full choke on, then I just turn my throttle.

in that case, it may be an air leak requiring at least 1/2 choke to run, but your carb won't let you do that - could be hard to find if visual inspect doesn't make it obvious

extension leads pulled out the wall? they always do that...

HeadSmess, I don't know what you meant at all.

Yeah I actually do have an air leak, and I know where too. It's the plastic piece that goes on first on my intake manifold of my engine before I put my carburetor. It broke it half, and I just put it on anyway.

Today I also rode my motorized bicycle for longer then yesterday, it was pretty neat. It has like an one time use in one day and then it needs to cool down.

Thanks, I just have to get the Carb sealer thing from ThatsDax again... *sigh*... maybe Jaguar info about making one is better. I'm lazy!!! But, I must do it.

Back