Enlightenment 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KustomKruizer, Oct 14, 2008.

1. KustomKruizer

KustomKruizer New Member

Hey All,
    For the people who were interested in the first discussion/debate, I searched and found a video that gives a little insight into the NWO.

Bush introduces NWO public
    - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo
    NWO Intro
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2008

2. sabala

sabala Guest

I welcome the NWO with open arms. As a matter of fact I'm a member.
  3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

it's hard to tell if that's really them talking ?

I just assume that it is -- might not be a good thing to assume..

I'll see what some of these MBer ones have to say regarding this

I find them to be pretty darn smart and they sure do know how to

4. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

Some call it enlightenment. I call it web-feb superstition.
  5. KustomKruizer

KustomKruizer New Member

You again?

Your a lost soul.... AGAIN you waste your time in replying to my posts to say nothing meaningful! Please get your head out of your A$$! Don't Comment on any of the posts that you see to be untrue..... and your right anyone of us could goto youtube and post links, but its what the links relate to that matters. DO SOME **** RESEARCH!!! or Atleast bring up a valid point, and back it up with some facts before you make anymore ignorant comments! AGAIN I"M NOT ASKING YOU TO READ MY POSTS, JUST IGNORE THEM!!!!!

ps:You mean to tell me the current economic collapse and the consolidation of world banks isn't enough to evidence to show you the loss of some of our rights/liberties? Its our tax money that was lost! Have you checked your 401k/retirement funds? I bet you that you took a loss and not just a small loss! What about public funding? Check with your city council members and see how this has effected their funding and towns around them. Have you heard of martial law? Did you know congress was threaten with martial law? ok ill make this easy on you.... Just check out our favorite site Youtube!

Rep. Brad Sherman Martial Law
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  6. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

This is exactly the reason why Oh Bah Mah should stop peddling the whole "class warfare" angle. The "Wall St. vs. Main St." rhetoric is harmful because WE ALL have a stake in Wall St. with our retirements.

I suggest you take a deep breath, grow a thicker skin and calm down. If you expected everyone to agree with your opinion, you might as well talk to a mirror.
  7. KustomKruizer

KustomKruizer New Member

No hard feelings!

I'm not asking you to agree.... We as registered members of this site have been given an outlet(The White zone) to chat about anything we wish. I decided to start my own discussion and picked a topic I felt was interesting. You decided because you didn't like that it was "political" that it had no business in the forums... again all that I ask is that you please not reply in the discussion if you can only say nothing relating to what being discussed... Make your own thread and add your thoughts there.... Your comments offered the reader nothing! Atleast try to disprove whats trying to be proved or looked into with some sort of fact or reference....
  8. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

How does one disprove maniacal, paranoid fantasies?