EPA holds Senate Hostage on Cap & Tax

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kerf, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

Well, the Senate still embroiled in a heated debate (with voters not each other) on health care, isn't looking forward to tackling Cap & Tax. Obama, trying to light a fire, has told the EPA to tell the Senate, you either pass Cap & Tax or we'll institute Draconian regulations and the people will suffer. Trouble is, the people will suffer no matter who the bad guys are so the Senate may just as soon let the EPA take the heat. Whatever happens we're screwed, forget the HT's, you won't be able to heat your house and jobs, well forget that. This is all very good for the opposition because the more The MarxoFascist Obama rapes the people, the more turbulent next November will be. Shooting war, well maybe not, maybe voting every incumbent out will be enough. Guess we'll see.

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

The people are going to gather with pitchforks when they get get cold and hungry.... IE; the french revolution. When the people cant keep their children warm because they dont have a job and the gas bill has a 150% tax in it, The people are going to demand

HEADS ON STICKS.... HEADS ON STICKS.... HEADS ON STICKS!!!!

Michelle will tell the people from the white house "let them eat cake"... while she parades around in a gold dress

[​IMG]

Barry will meet the guillotine...

politically speaking of coarse.

3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Once again, the people are stuck with $hitty and $hittier. $hitty being cap and tax, $hittier being the EPA clamping down on emissions. The end result is the same, energy costs going through the roof to support the CO2 hoax.

If given the choice, I'd go with the EPA regulation. With Cap and Tax, there is too much shady horse trading going on. With a "full on" EPA assault on the economy, the people will revolt and overthrow the bums.

4. kerf

kerf Guest

I tend to agree. On to the larger issue of what we've done to our Constitution, which gives the only authority of law making to the Congress. Congress, by creating these regulatory agencies and granting them the authority to create regulations, in effect laws, has violated the Constitution and in the process made themselves redundant. Results, the people are being oppressed by unjust laws written by an unelected bureaucracy.

Didn't we fight a war over that?

5. give me vtec

nobody seems to be catching onto the big picture.... where does all that tax money go???? Is this going to fund the new world order???

6. kerf

kerf Guest

The new world order, wealth redistribution, feeding giant bureaucracies and lining the coffers of the ruling class. Well, things could be worse but I'm not sure how.

7. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

The primary form of wealth redistribution being funded by the taxes is first, the taxing authorities, second, the supporting bureaucrats, and thirdly the onscene lobbying agencies.

Totally make work unproductive wastes of money on the worthless sods that people those agencies. I'm all for it, actually - they WILL push hard enough to precipitate revolt.

8. give me vtec

I think you may be right...

9. sparky

sparky Active Member

"We the People" are above the government unless you put them between you and God. The government really has "manufactured consent" thru all their words...

Precisely. Dude... read the Income Revenue Code. It states that all money from the private corporation IRS goes to the International Monetary Fund (IMF). Google it and you'll find the precise section of the Code. You'll also see that 98% of Americans are not required to pay taxes. I saw AT LEAST 5 sections that state this. And if all the money is going to the IMF, which is controlled by the world bankers.... don't you think that the bond tracking number on our birth certificates really is where the government actually gets its true revenue from??