Ever want your own webstore and not know how?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Apr 24, 2011.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Check out www.whistlersmama.webstore.com

Click on home and then join.

When you set your site up, It's absolutely free w/ no fees, post it here so I can visit!

This isn't a scam! It's totally free! All you need is a PP account and e-mail address!

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Hey Mort, thanks for the link! This looks like the alternative to FeePay (eBay) that many of us have been looking for.

3. azbill

azbill Active Member

agreed,,,
    thanks Mort :)

4. machiasmort

I can't believe somebody finally did it! I'm glad you guys took time to take me serious and see for yourselves! NO SCAM THERE! Make sure you advertise and get people to join! The more that join, the better the site becomes!

Post your store names when you open them, so I can visit them! You get promotions of your goods after so many hits! Such as Google tags when people search your products in shopping mode ect.!

Be sure to include on one of your webstore pages "Proud member of MBC"!

5. machiasmort

Ebay + Paypal = at least %15 of your profit going to the website. %25 if it's certain items!

Add to that cut-throat last minute bidders and USPS fees and your better off not selling the item. At least there, it's a little more fair!

E-bay really ticked me off because they were talking about adding the winning bid to cost of shipping and charging a final value fee on both.