Exclusive Club

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kerf, Aug 5, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

Pretty nice what Tom has done for us here at the CC but as was pointed out in another thread, only 11 here. I think the disclaimer puts many MBc member off, they think we're eating babies here or doing other unspeakable things. Is the forum for open minded adults, you better believe it but at the same time the content is quite diverse. Politics, religion, profanity, humor, etc. The trouble is that you can't see inside without jumping in. We need to find a way to encourage others to come into out little "playroom" and join the fun. What say you?

2. scokes

scokes Member

Agreed, Right now the only thing we have going for us is that the creative topic names are visible outside as long as it is the newest post. It's really up to them to request permissions... So just keep the threads current!

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

I would actually prefer not to "encourage" other people to join in this forum. The reason I created it was to give some of you guys a place to vent, and if some members don't want to be part of it, thats their choice. I'd rather have an exaggerated warning than a warning that doesn't do this place justice. Plus, who knows whats going to happen in here!

Also, I think a lot of people just don't want to be involved in the drama. They know they will be all over it like flies on sh1t, but want to practice self control and not even take a peek inside here.

4. kerf

kerf Guest

I understand your position, just thought I'd ask.

5. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

baraqued babies? what kind of sauce?

6. scokes

scokes Member

New "Johnson & Johnson Hickory Smoked Jalepeno BBQ Sauce". Now with a never before seen baby back ribs recipe under the label.

7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

hahahahaha

How about good, old fashioned chicken-fried baby ?

8. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Kerf,I think the Wild eye
    Alabama
    Radical
    Extremist

Might have influenced just a wee bit. That doesn't hold true to the warm, puppy dog image every one on the site has of you.

The worst part is the whiners get in here and start lobbying about how bad we are and want "thier" thread cleaned up.

Steve.

9. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

I don't see a lot of cleaning or whining happening in here.

heck... I'm just posting for fun.... and this forum is fun!

to get back on topic....lol.... there will be more & more people joining in here.... just because they will feel they are missing out on the good stuff!

carry on.

:grin5:

10. scokes

scokes Member

Everyone is invited to my house for the first annual Baby-que cook-off.

11. kerf

kerf Guest

As Mr. Mackey would say, "Eating babies is baaad, everyone here is baaad". I'm so ashamed.

12. Tom

Tom Active Member

What's the difference between a pile of dead babies and your mom?

I don't jerk off while thinking about your mom.

13. Tom

Tom Active Member

Exactly. The whole reason we had this forum is to hide these types of discussions from people who were easily offended. Anyone who gets taken over by curiosity will eventually give in, and we will see a lot more faces around here.

14. scokes

scokes Member

D*A*M*N Tom!!!,

I think we are beginning to live up to the warning/disclosure.

(LMAO)

15. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Then there is the old standby: What's red and pink and sits in a corner crying?

A baby chewing on a razor blade.

16. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

hahahahahaha

17. scokes

scokes Member

Q: What do you do with 4 dead babies and a sheet of glass?
    A: Make a coffee table.

Prepare yourself....
    Tasteless Baby Joke:
    A woman was lying in her hospital bed recuperating after an intense 12 hour delivery of a bouncing baby boy.

Moments later the hospital room door opened, and in walked the delivery nurse carrying the baby boy ....

SUDDENLY the nurse THROWS the baby on the floor, kicks it up against the wall, picks it up and TWIRLS it around several times and THROWS it against the wall....

Well, just bewildered, the woman gives out a loud SHREEEK and hollers MY GOD ..... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY BABY ??????

The Nurse chuckles a little to herself 'April Fools', she says... He was ALREADY DEAD !!!!!!!!!!