Exhaust Exhaust Manifold?

geebt48cc

Local time
12:06 PM
Hey folks,

Well, I got the JNmotors exhaust manifold extension today as a gift?!~ Well, just wonder if I'll notice any change? I've heard from some friends that they really don't do much? Hmmmmmm, anyway, I'm going to give it a try.............Why not!

I thought about trying that, also... let us know how it turns out. I don't think any one mod would make a huge difference on these little engines, but 1/2 horsepower here and there add up, plus an exhaust improvement sets the table for intake improvements later.

Hey there Purple,

Yeah, I've got it on bike now, but can't use yet do to weather. LoL, it does help the engine look more official?! Time will tell.............

With an expansion chamber it lowers the peak "tuned" rpm of the engine by 400 so that the powerband is that much lower.

Exhaust Manifold

Ummm, See, here manifold on bike. Like I said, haven't tried yeah do to weather. Had to grind top vent levers to get to fit flush do to milled head, and not using head gasket.

Attachments

• PC263492.jpg
    PC263492.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 426
junky bling thats way overpriced and will be the first item to bust off the studs and leave you cursing. trashy bling trashy bling

cant agree more. what a pointless item. someones making money at least :)

The exhaust extension is a handy way of moving the exhaust pipe further away from a large diameter down tube; giving more air gap between the pipe and bicycle frame, especially if it's made out of thin wall aluminium tubing.

I use them all the time for clearance reasons. I don't know if they do much. 20130822_173335.jpg032.jpg

Attachments

• 20130822_173143.jpg
    20130822_173143.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 311
Back