Expansion chamber

Carlos motors

Local time
3:18 AM
What do you say about this expansion chamber?

Attachments

• 20170126_170803.jpg
    20170126_170803.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 293
I can't say for sure but it looks like something called a bulldog expansion chamber, but with a muffler on the end.

After testing it didn't seem to make that much if any difference other than the exhaust was less restricted compared to most other exhaust types..

I can't say for sure but it looks like something called a bulldog expansion chamber, but with a muffler on the end.

After testing it didn't seem to make that much if any difference other than the exhaust was less restricted compared to most other exhaust types..
Is it worth buying?

I don't know, I can't say for sure about the one you pictured, could be vastly different and well worth it. The bulldog just has a nice look to it, and a deep throaty sound to it that I like. The only downfall is it puts the pipe up high and really close to your legs and buttocks, bending or wrapping or both are a must.

You may even want to look at jaguars sight to build a proper tuned pipe, but that requires skill and access to equipment that might be out of your range of doing.

The bulldog isn't badly priced and is close to being proper, but might take some engine tuning to make it match the pipe.

Back