Extended saddle post?

Hey everyone, I just completed my Huffy panama jack build, and I'm starting to understand why people put those extended seat posts on similar bikes. Just having the seat 2 or 3 inches back would give me full handle-bar movement and save my poor bruised knees. Not to mention I personally think It makes cruisers look better, no idea why.. Does anyone know where I can get one? My google search yielded nothing in the ways of a bolt on solution which is ideal, since my fabrication tools and experience are limited. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks so much wheelbender, i feel dumb that my search came up with nothing because of the way i worded it XP. Would something like this: http://m.ebay.com/itm/360999562592?cmd=VIDESC do the job? I'm reading reviews on them and with some (not for this specific item) they say the post bends as soon as they go to sit on it, even though it's advertised chromoly. I'm definitely not trying to throw my money away though (or worse, have it happen while i'm at speed..), so if there is a high quality one i can get please let me know. Thanks again man.

You can achieve the same thing "but" with seatpost suspension thrown in the mix to improve the comfort factor.

I use a Cane Creek Thudbuster LT and it works brilliantly - would never go back:

P1000007.jpg