USA EZ Motorbike Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
8:52 AM
motorized-bicycle-north-carolina-ez-motorbike.png

EZ Motorbike – American Ingenuity, Design and Engineering. Returning to the days when an American Company would design an engine, produce a kit, and ship it throughout the world. EZ Motorbike is a motorized bicycle North Carolina dealer.

Manns Harbor
North Carolina
USA

Phone: 252-475-0406 (East Coast) | 916-519-8612 (West Coast)
Username: @Quenton Guenther
Products: Motorized bicycle kits

Last edited:
my 1 year review of the Q-Matic Pace Setter Gearbox/ Torque converter
( I'm just a customer I do not work for and or with EZ Motorbike )

After 1 year of use (1 year this past July) I had 0 problems, not even a broken belt or chain.
When installing the kit I did run into a few small problem and had a few question, Quenton talked me through the problems and answered all my questions, even after the sale, he was still just as helpful

I have to omit I did not like the $300.00 price tag, a little high I thought , but now that I had a chance to use it , I got to say, it's well worth the $300.00.
The old hoot transmission I replaced maxed out at around 12-15 MPH , 25 MPH downhill. ( 10-12 MPH pulling a trailer)
With the Q-Matic I have no problem, pulling a fully loaded trailer uphill at 15-25 MPH,(25+ MPH no trailer) Downhill 35+ MPH no problem, I get going so fast I slow down.

Over all I'm 100% happy, The Q-Matic is a little pricy, but you do get quality, and a nice helpful, knowledgeable, person that will go out of his way to help you and make you a happy repeat customer.
Could it be better? I would be lying if I said no, but what product couldn't use a little improvement, but I can say, I think you get what you pay for.

Thank You Mr. Quenton Guenther for a well made product

Back