F/S Custom WC1 Whizzer

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rjs5700, Jul 22, 2009.

1. rjs5700

rjs5700 Member

1999 WC1 Whizzer with only 68 original miles. I have removed all the brackets and clutter and restored it with a retro style to look like bikes from the forties and fifties. The paint is automotive acrylic enamel with a urethane clearcoat. The stock Whizzer wheels have been powder coated. It has rear coaster and front drum brakes. I am asking $1300 for it. Buyer is responsible for shipping. I am located in Scottsdale, AZ. 85254. If shipping is a problem check out USHIP.com as there are transporters looking for shipments. Please PM or email me at rjs5700@hotmail.com.
    Thanks, John

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009

2. astring

astring Member

Has the speed governor been removed? There are also other mods required on these to ride right especially in heat (did you do any of those?)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  3. rjs5700

rjs5700 Member

I have not done anything to the motor. It is stock with 68 actual miles. I have ridden it around the block a couple of times and it runs fine. I just restore them and leave the mechanical mods to the experts.
    Thanks, John

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

hi John :)
    I saw your whizzer with the white fringe around the tank in a craigslist ad for 'mustang sally' (a local scooter/motoredbike shop)
    did you sell it, or are you affiliated with them ?

5. rjs5700

rjs5700 Member

Hi Bill,
    No, I'm not affiliated with them. I did sell one of the Hoppys and it's going to Florida but the transporter has not picked it up yet. I looked for the ad but could not find it.
    Thanks for the heads-up,
    John

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

7. rjs5700

rjs5700 Member

Yup! that's my bike. Thanks Bill.
    John

8. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

John Simpson Builds Beautifull Bikes

John Is My Nieghbor, I Have spent time In Johns Shop, and If You get One Of his Bikes You Have a cream Puff, with close attention to detail ,and Just a Bargin at whatever He sells one for.. Just My personal Observation.. Hats Off to John Simpson.. Always Beautifull Bikes... Sir Snake Bite Says So it is true !!!!!

9. rjs5700

rjs5700 Member

Thanks for the plug Snake Bite. I'll pay you next time I see you.:grin5:

10. azbill

azbill Active Member

LOL
    :cool2: