Crashes Fallen MBer

Discussion in 'Travelling, Commuting & Safety' started by Happy Valley, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

MBc member and MBer Rhett has succumbed to injuries incurred while riding his bike and has passed on. This terribly sad news was reported by friend and fellow MBc member Aussiejester earlier today in this thread:

I mention it for those who may not read the Ebike forum on a regular basis, perhaps you'd care to acknowledge and say a word there, as we are reminded of truly important things in life.

2. ENO

ENO Member

Ride In Peace

Sympathies to Rhett, his family and friends.... from Australia..ENO
  3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Wow that is so terrible. Prayers to his loved ones.
  4. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

I read through his posts here and he was a great guy. I am sure his family and friends are shocked and suffering over such a tragic loss and my heart goes out to them.
  5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

This is truly terrible news, and my thoughts and sympathies go out to Rhett's family and friends. He will be missed.
  6. graucho

graucho Active Member

I took the time to read through his 37 posts. He was truly a man of dreams and had a love of life. He was a great example of a good man. God bless. Great job in life Rhett.
  7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

The loss of a fellow MB enthusiast and RC modeler is very sad indeed. The best thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family.
  8. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

For the lack of a helmet a great man has been lost.
    May your motor bike always start and the road run down hill.

Condolence's to the family.

9. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

My condolences to his family and friends, Rhett rest in peace.
  10. biken stins

biken stins Member

Condolence's to the family.
  11. azbill

azbill Active Member

my condolences :(
  12. moondog

moondog Member

So sorry to hear about this. My prayers are with his family.
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

a sad reminder of what can happen so fast
    our prayers go out for his family
    always give loved ones a kiss as we say good bye for the day
    never let the sun go down or to sleep without making up
    my first wife was taken in minutes -- car accident
    we just never know when
    we will visit the man upstairs
  14. scokes

scokes Member

I am glad this has been "stickied". I pray that through this tragic story of a fellow revolutionary, that we will all be 150% more cautious. We risk our lives every time we get on these bikes and we may not be able to control the others on the street, but we can protect ourselves to the best of our ability. I send my condolences to the family and friends.
  15. POPS

POPS Member

I am truly saddened by the loss of fellow MBer Rett as he was stricken down in the prime of his life. Although I did not know him, I am at a loss of words to truly express myself as to what a waste of life this was as it possibly could have been prevented by simply wearing a helmet. If there was a message to be learned here left by Brett is wear a helmet. God bless you Brett and at least you will not live in pain. All my condolences to his family and friends. Let's all learn by this and remember our fallen brother Rett.

16. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

my prayers go out to the family... his time came while doing something he was fond of for that I say he was blessed.
  17. loquin

loquin Active Member

Rest in Peace, Rhett. My condolences to his family, and friends. He'll be missed.
  18. Zev0

Zev0 Member

19. I am so sad we lost such an outstanding fellow member. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.
  20. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

OMG, I was just thinking about him a short while ago. My heartfelt expressions of sorrow to those near to him.