CVT Fancy Scooters selling returned parts as new !

Discussion in 'Transmission / Drivetrain' started by spad4me, Oct 26, 2009.

1. spad4me

spad4me Member

Fancy Scooters selling returned parts as new !

Fancy Scooters selling returned parts as new !
    I just spent $100.00 dollars for destroyed junk from Fancy Scooters.
    The first owner ran the transmission dry from the leaky seal, the gears are chipped, the clutch bell is burned and scored.
    Then they sold it to me.

I just received this cra# as part of an order.
    I will post pictures when I can round up a working camera.
    This is not the first order I have made to Fancy scooters.
    The cvt's I have been using have a strangely short life.
    I now know why.
    I am buying returns.
    This one is so bad I finally realized why I am going through so many parts from Fancy Scooters.

http://www.fancyscooters.com/doc-policies.html

ALL OF THE RETURN OR EXCHANGE PARTS MUST BE IN THE ORIGINAL UNUSED CONDITION! WE WILL NOT REFUND OR EXCHANGE PARTS THAT HAS BEEN USED OR DISASSEMBLED!

I just got this response from Fancy Scooters 10 27 09

Basically we got stuck with this junk we got rid of it .
    they offered 20 bucks or send it back for credit? I pay the postage.

We really bought 5 of these transmission from china, when we got them we had same doubt like u, we called factory to ask them if they have sent us used ones. They said no, they told us that they don't make mini scooter for a long time, those parts were stocked in their place for a long time, may be in bad shape. We don't know if they tell the truth or not. When u had dealt with china factory, then u will know what I said here, they never do the things by the book, like US vendors.

We don't repair, don't take any old scooters as trade in. we only sell brand new bikes and parts directly bought from China. But when factory sent parts, no way we can send them back to them. That is worst case we would end up.

I have checked other 3 left in our place, they are all in the same shape.

U can return it and get money back to ur cc. or we can give u $20 back to ur cc if u think u can still use it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

"the gears are chipped,the clutch bell is burned and scored"......doesn't sound like anything even resembling new.
    Fancy Scooters truth or Chinese factory truth.....i'll go with the factory.

3. spad4me

spad4me Member

They promised me a refund .
    I am screwed.
    I TRUSTED THEM

4. twofoot

twofoot New Member

ever hear of small claims court? cost about 20 bucks to file a complaint. no lawyer needed. even for out of state purchases, they gotta come to you.

mention that and watch for your refund check.

really.