farewell freinds alas my bike is finaly dead,

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by linnix13, Sep 3, 2009.

1. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

well it seems 4000kms was the magic number, its been nothing but a struggle to keep it going, right now the clutch pin is spining and wearing down the clutch arm, it happend at 4100kms and now its happening again at 4150kms after i spent a week to get the new clutch arm, i think its fried, it takes a block to start the darn thing anyways, so i bought a small 33cc stand up motor scooter and i will probably ride that for a while until the g2 center goes of strike and i can get my car on the road, once i start making some good money im getting a 4 stroke bicycle engine, its just so addictive! well my time here has been fun i hope to be back in a year or so once i can afford another engine, thanks guys your all truly great people, farwell my friends, i will still visit and try to help with any other mechanical questions, i sure did get my 120 bucks worth out of the thing,
    untill next time -linnix out!

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

pretty good km/$ ratio tho huh???
    where else can you get so much enjoyment for so little coin ? :cool2:
  3. linnix13

linnix13 Banned

yeah i know its like 200 bucks for a half a day at a go cart track, i probably spent 70 bucks in gas for the entire life of this engine, i rode it all through winter too, all the snow and slush and salt, truly an amazing device, its just been causing me so much grief lately, i will get it fixed only to get 20kms from home and have it break down, i really want to get a nice 4 stroke. does anyone know if the 49cc 4 stroke kits put out as much power as my 66cc 2 stroker with slant head and boost bottle? will this here http://www.bicycle-engines.com/49cc-complete-powered-engine-p-156.html

get me up to 40kph in 30 seconds and keep me there throughout town? will it take me up the same hills as my ht?