Tires Fat Frank tire

i think the schwalbe Fat Frank is a tubed tire...if it is tubeless, you can sometimes use them with a tube

I just got a Fat Frank tire and it has a thin reflective strip on each side. I ordered BLACK Wall. Do they make one without the reflective strip? They show 3 options.

I just got a Fat Frank tire and it has a thin reflective strip on each side. I ordered BLACK Wall. Do they make one without the reflective strip? They show 3 options.
Apparently the black comes with and without the reflective strip, and the cream only comes with the strip.

Just out of curiosity, where did you order your tire from?

I have looked a few times at the North American distributor's site, and they haven't had all three variations available yet that I've seen. At the moment they only show the cream version.
http://www.schwalbetires.com/node/1330

The cream would be awesome for a retro-style bike, except that it has that dang reflective strip and printed logo on it. :(
I posted a comment there to that effect.
~

I bought it from Niagara Cycle--But it is not what I ordered and they told me they had IT in stock??

Ehhh........ I don't know for sure.....

Mebbe you could email the North American distributor and ask them exactly what variations there are.... if the black is available without whitewalls and without the reflective strip too.

It's not really obvious from the descriptions they have.
~

I ordered a BLACKWALL Fat Frank 26" tire from Niagara Cycle and they sent a reflective sidewall tire. They are willing to take it back but say that Schwalbe doesn't make an all blackwall tire, that they all have a reflective sidewall although I,m looking at a picture of one now.Do They Or Don't They make an all Blackwall??

The chart shows #11133370 as an all black tire and #11133375 as reflective???

Back