femtrooper halloween costume!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hawaii_Ed, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

My favorite bike model wanted to be a femtrooper for Halloween. I just could not resist! I have more $$$ into this than my bike! It took longer to assemble than the bike did! :ack2: I think the results are worth it! The kit comes ABS plastic, completly unassembled. All the pieces except the breast plate are sized for a 6 foot guy, so it took a lot of work! I am going as Darth Vader. :cool:

More pics here:
    http://community.webshots.com/album/575251373wtKiuL

Anyone else into Halloween?

Attached Files:

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

dang.... that's pretty hot. Dont take her to a star wars convention....

3. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hahaha - they'd all wet their pants if they saw that!

4. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

:jester::grin5::banana:

5. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Some of the stormtrooper guys are so serious that they do not like the femtrooper look :) Sithvixen is the most famous out there, she has done some great shoots. There was a sci-fi convention in Honolulu last year, not sure if there is going to be another one, but I am sure it'd be fun!

6. roddy4477

roddy4477 Member

spice

Thanks ed a little spice in life :D

7. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

I actually breathes pretty well! She has underarmor compression pants and top, cropped of course. The plastic is very light and has airflow! I wish she could ride with me, but Julie is lacking in the coordination department. When we first got married she tried biking with near horrific results! I can not imagine her with an engine LOL! She could model with a recumbent though!

I figured there were enough geeks like me here that would enjoy the costume!

8. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Gotta give credit, sithvixen was the inspiration! :tt1:

Attached Files:

• sith.jpg
      sith.jpg
      File size:
      27.2 KB
      Views:
  9. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

10. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Can't believe you remembered what it was called! Found a better pic w/a storm trooper on it! Would be cool to make a recumbant! Lot's of time to spend doing that tho!

Attached Files:

11. machiasmort

Her costume looks better than the original movie set!

12. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Starwars geeks are serious! I have seen a female version of that armor too! The scouts are very different from the line storm troopers!

13. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Now I am hoping she wins a contest or two to help pay for the outfit! And thanks for the compliments!

14. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Great job on the pumpkin!

15. machiasmort

Thanks man, it ain't that tough... I'm tryin to encourage people to give it a try! Just make sure you use a "flex shaft" so you don't get zapped!

16. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Some of you guys know Julie has done a little modeling :) here are some better shots!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Very nice. Hope you win some bucks in those costume contests!

18. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

Did one at a local cruise last night, I thought she had a great shot, but then the foam Ironman pulled out a full custom crotch rocket painted ironman scheme, and he won it :D

Here are the car show pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

Very sexy lil Storm Trooper you have there Hawaii Ed..

Halloween isnt a real be thing in OZ, well not where i live, never in my life seen someone trick or treating :-S The night spots on Halloween do bring out a few in costume but not a great deal, mainly the chickie babes dressed up in sexy devil outfits.

Mate sent me this video through yesterday though i thought was impressive, was titled Halloween Costume i thought was pretty neat

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80729935/

20. machiasmort

HE,
    I feel bad you guy's didn't win! Looking arround in the background, you guy's were certainly best dressed couple (from pics)!

I like that Grand National she's next to... Not too many left up here, the salt eats 'em!