Few home built MBs

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by solorbob, Mar 12, 2009.

1. solorbob

solorbob New Member

I was browsing the gallery of a bicycle builder site, and I saw a few MBs. I thought I would share with everyone.

~solorbob

Attached Files:

2. KDC1956

KDC1956 Member

Man that 4 wheel bike looks to be a fast bike for sure.And wish it was mine too.Nice pics.

3. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes the 4 wheeler looks to be fast !!! Can't tell what the engine is but looks to be healthy !!

wouldn't we enjoy riding that THING

4. solorbob

solorbob New Member

I've just started building my own chopper which will become a MB. This will be more of a fun day driver vs. a daily driver I'm pretty sure. I'll be happy if I can get 15 mph out if it with my 300lb butt.

I've got the center removed from the tire rim. I'm working of a few bikes to chop to get the needed parts. My next step is to get the holes in the rim, and get that big beast laced up into a bike tire. Then it is frame time.

~solorbob

Attached Files:

5. impression

impression Member

will you be even able to get the torque applied to be able to move the wheel ?

6. solorbob

solorbob New Member

I would like to use a 4cycle frame mounted with gear box setup. I'm not sure if that is going to happen or not.

As for the torque, I'm sure it will more along okay after a peddle start. If you search on youtube, there is a video of this one being ridden around. It seems to move pretty good once it is going. Just search for overkill by atomiczombie.

~solorbob