Final Closeout, Skyhawk Canada

Discussion in 'Dealer Advertisements' started by skyhawkcanada, Nov 8, 2008.

1. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

I still have a few parts left from my website (2003-2005 RIP), let me know if you'd like some, I can PROMISE great deals, email me direct for the package pricing,..

I still have available:
    -Front coaster brake hubs (aluminum) - $30-40 range - must be spoked to a wheel, but your BEST bet for forward braking..
    -HD (Wide) Chains, AND Drive Sprockets
    -Regular width drive sprockets
    -push button clutch handles
    -all black or silver and black throttle handles with kill switch incorporated. .
    -cables included
    -paper cone filter for standard carb - looks great!!!
    -extended 'street' muffler, or 'chopper size' muffler (fits OCC Schwinn best, but accomodates all chopper frames.
    -Rear rack gas tanks (EXTREMELY LTD quantities)
    -Underbar gas tanks
    -Chrome gas tanks (2L)
    -clutch kits

Let me know if i can send you a package deal (ideally), or I can sell individual parts if you need.. tell your friends!!!!

2. plumpm0nkey

plumpm0nkey New Member

3. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

hehe yup, Im that Jason

4. cgbjake

cgbjake Member

I'd be interested in a all black throttle with built in kill switch. Do you have any left?
  5. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

sure do (also black and silver ones), email me direct at

6. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

Now SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT of rear rack tanks, still have underbar and plenty of chrome teardrop style ones tho.. as well as all parts listed above, and if you need anything else in particular, never hurts to ask!!
  7. johnny q

johnny q New Member

would you happen to have one of those beefed up rear axles that a rear sprocket would bolt onto ?
  8. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

The front coaster brakes you spoke of, are they actually drum brakes, and do you have any photos of them?
  9. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

yes they are, and yes i do. you just need to spoke it onto the rim itself. let me know if your interested.

Attached Files:

10. biken stins

biken stins Member

Would like to get a Front coaster brake hub and a extended 'street' muffler.

Thanks, Stins
  11. skyhawkcanada

skyhawkcanada New Member

Hi biken stins

sure, just drop me an email - dj_ooze(at)

talk to you soon,