Finally able to download Pics of My Bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by Stingray496, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Stingray496

Stingray496 New Member

Here is a few Pictures of our 1st build, OCC Chopper. My Dad and i had fun building this one, since these pics he has built a 26" mountain bike for,fun,fun...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010

2. super dave

super dave Member

hey great work on your first build, looks good let us know how it rides and how cool it makes you feel.
  3. Stingray496

Stingray496 New Member

Thanks Dave, both bikes ride Great, we enjoy riding together,although my Dad is going to have to change his seat,:cool2: uncomfortable for long rides.Thanks.
  4. james65

james65 Member

First ride

That OCC looks nice and clean. That spider version looks snappy. Must have a lot of low end with that 44T sprocket.
    I don't know about your dad's seat but if you want some comfort try this.

Attached Files:

5. Stingray496

Stingray496 New Member

Thanks James65, It does have a lot of torque,Dad say's it runs fast enough for me right now. Dad has a mountain bike so he'll have to find another seat, he's been eyeballing the one on Mom's old bike, i'm sitting back to watch this, it's going to be GOOD.She has a new Beach Cruiser now, your idea looks cool though,Thanks
  6. james65

james65 Member

Good for your Dad, that's the way good fathers think(44T).
  7. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

Nice job on the bike......looks great !!

8. Stingray496

Stingray496 New Member

Thanks Moto, Dad and I where riding today and the Mag shorted out, we ordered one, although I think he is going to try to rewind the old one himself and see if it works. I don't know, i have to see if he can do it.
  9. azbill

azbill Active Member

tell your dad norm has a good thread on re-winding the mag on the other forum ;)