Finally got it dialed-in

Finally got my 100cc (79cc) Predator clone kit done! Put on 35 miles over the last few weeks. Got it to 45mph (still has governor). Rides smooth, reliable, sounds good! Sounds like a little 4-stroke pit bike. Had to buy a replacement carb and install new clutch, and adjust valve lash. Pretty happy with it now. Gets lots of attention, especially pulling up to the gas station and pumping gas right into it! Appreciate everyone who helped with good advice.

Attachments

• IMG_4950.jpeg
    IMG_4950.jpeg
    358.7 KB · Views: 534
  • IMG_4934.jpeg
    IMG_4934.jpeg
    239.9 KB · Views: 355
  • IMG_4927.jpeg
    IMG_4927.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 507
  • IMG_5060.jpeg
    IMG_5060.jpeg
    399.9 KB · Views: 486
He's a pretty good builder and yet he is only 16...Not many kids his age can do all of this that he does and do it so well...lol.
Yes I agree! Good talent for sure! Here’s a pic of my Son’s first bike he built. He has built two now. He is 15 and did this at 13 with some help from dad. He is the reason I’ve even gotten into this hobby. Had no idea it would be so fun!

Attachments

• IMG_2968.jpeg
    IMG_2968.jpeg
    336.4 KB · Views: 42
Yes I agree! Good talent for sure! Here’s a pic of my Son’s first bike he built. He has built two now. He is 15 and did this at 13 with some help from dad. He is the reason I’ve even gotten into this hobby. Had no idea it would be so fun!
A very good father and son project, along with enjoying riding together as well...It's nice to bond with ones kids with a hobby/sport you both have in common...lol.

Back