finally joined

biketec

Local time
7:54 AM
finally joined Hey there guys it Jeremy from Montana I finally joined up so I can talk and share news with people.For those of you who don't know who I am I am the bike guy from bicycle-engines.com alot of you know me and alot don't so let me introduce myself I have been riding these bikes now for around 5 years now and ride them on a daily basis I started with a 2 stroke and I still have it with thousands of miles on it and I am now riding my 4 stroke bike and lovin it its sweet! had a few problems but nothing big so anyways I'm here to help and keep people posted I guess so yea .... you can always call me to I love to hear stories and to help out if you need a part I have it !

hey Jeremy, welcome aboard
I'm sure you will like it here, and I also believe that you will be well able to contribute to the wealth of knowledge that is already here.
good luck and happy motoring

Welcome aboard.

Just noticed your web page with exploded view of HT 2 stroke, great stuff !

Question, cos it always bugged me about that spring.
On the clutch assembly, part No 17 ( Clutch Spring) can be seen when you unscrew the clutch cable guide. Is it nessecary to screw in a grease nip and fill that part of the casing with grease to lube that rotating clutch spring ?

All the best

BoltsM.

No I wouldn't worry about greasing up that spring it should be fine I'm sure you could for good measure but I have never had to And my 49cc still runs like a champ after 5 years of hard labor although shes probably due up for a new top end here in the near future maybe this winter.

Back