Finally ordered stickers!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Tom, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Tom

Tom Active Member

I found out that if we tried to order stickers with the b/w sticker that everyone thought looked good, it would have come out like this:

(it would have looked that good if we were lucky)

I went ahead and ordered 250 of these:

And 250 of these:

It was the exact same price to order 2 batches of 250 rather than one batch of 500, so I decided what the hell, I'll use 2 different fonts.

I'll post something when the stickers actually get here and I can send them out. I'm excited!

2. etheric

etheric Guest

ooo...I like the font change.
    Printers always gotta crush your dreams with all of their "well, this is how it'll actually look" talk don't they?
  3. Tom

Tom Active Member

seriously!!! well we could have gotten those stickers digitally printed, but that would have been close to 15 bucks per sticker!
  4. etheric

etheric Guest

Only 15!? shoot, I was thinking about getting the MBc logo laser etched on my tank.
  5. Tom

Tom Active Member

not a bad idea. I wonder if we could start selling 1 gal tanks with the mbc name engraved on them or something...
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

2 different stickers!?

doggone it tom, now i gotta build another bike :wink:
  7. psuggmog

psuggmog Guest

Years ago I was living on a sailboat in Sausalito. There was a man who also lived on a boat there. He painted his boat, car and dingy alike. They were red on one side and green on the other. They looked like different vessels and vehicles depending on which side you saw. Augie, you could do a similar thing with Sabrina and use a different kind of sticker on each side.
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

:lol: :lol:
  9. Tom

Tom Active Member

That is soooo cool!!!! if you need to run from the cops, just turn around when they arent looking...
  10. Tom

Tom Active Member

$%(@#*$@( !@(#*!@#(!@)(#* I CANT WAIT FOR THE STICKERS TO GET HERE!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!
  11. Barret

Barret Guest

Those stickers look awesome! I just joined this board a few days ago, and I'm glad I joined when I did. I am looking foward to when I can order some!
  12. Tom

Tom Active Member

They should be coming any day now...
  13. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

cool... I'm ready!