finished cheapo derringer style

I understand what you mean about the seat- a board tracker needs the seat moved back over the wheel or it doesn't look right. On mine, I brazed brackets onto the frame to support the back of the seat with a piece of flat stock bent to shape.

I admire your ingenuity.

Attachments

• bike_4_1.JPG
    bike_4_1.JPG
    203.8 KB · Views: 1,143
That's better than the Derringer it looks not just cafe racer but looks cappucino coloured. Where are those tanks made? Does anyone know how where they can be got? Also where can you buy saddles like the Whizzer ones?

The bike looks awesome: just my style. What color is it? I know you plan on adding some brakes to that thing. Coaster alone is difinitely not safe. Good job on the bike Derringer should take some cues from you.

thanks for the compliments, the color is cappuccino--as far as the brakes, probably not. Stupid I know, but i'll save the brakes for the one i'm building right now.

i'm attempting to build an art deco style racer. I want to use a 26" in the front and smaller wheel in the rear (not sure how small yet), and have both wheels tucked up real close to the frame. Sounds kinda silly I'm sure, but trust me, it'll be a real looker. I'm about to get my frame welded, so hopefully will have pictures soon.

Back