First post, and a Pic of my first build

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by devils car club, Aug 18, 2009.

1. devils car club

devils car club New Member

Hello, this is my first post and a pic of my first build. I'm from so cal and have been around hot rod's and custom cars my whole life. My build started about 2 weeks ago and turned out ok i guess considering there where other details I would have liked to have done. Well I guess I learned alot and my next build wich I have allready started should look alot better. Thank's for looking and for all the great info on this great site.

Greg
    Devils Car Club
    Venice Cali

Attached Files:

2. RusticoRay

RusticoRay Member

I love boardtrackers, that thing is sweet. looking forward to your next creation. Welcome and your hooked because your already on to your next build. good luck Greg

3. devils car club

Hooked is right!! I will be sure to share pics of the progress, and thank's for the compliment.

Greg

4. biken stins

biken stins Member

Nice job !
    You going to add a front brake ?
    They are over rated but it looks fast.
    Good work.

5. devils car club

Thank you, Yeah I think I'm going to add a front brake to it. But I have to find something vintage that fits the look, I got rid of all plastic or aluminum on the bike and dont want to ruin the look. As far as fast is concerned, I re jetted the carb and modified the exhaused and think it's topping out very well.
    And thank's again

Greg
    Devils Car Club
    Venice Cali