First post

Pirate88179

Local time
12:38 AM
Hello everyone.

My name is Bill and I have been interested in motorized bicycles for quite a while now. I am amazed at the progress folks have made here.

I am finally getting around to designing and building one. I am planning on using the Honda GX50 and a cruiser based bike. Since funds are limited, I will build it first using a single speed, and then later upgrade to the Shimano 3-speed internal hub and use that for gear changing.

You guys have a tremendous amount of information and resources here and I have learned a lot from reading.

I look forward to seeing you all on the forum. Some of you may know me from my youtube earth battery, joule thief and electronics experiments videos.

Bill

Hey Bill, welcome to MBc. Good luck on your project.
If the vids are of a non-commercial nature, post a link, I'd be interested to see what you're up to.

Happy:

Thank you very much. I don't want to post the vids here as they can be seen on Youtube, and it would be off-topic I think. The folks here are up to some really good stuff and I am looking forward to participating.

Thanks again.

Bill

We have all sorts of interests, sounds cool! Welcome to the site, this place is meant for people who like to tinker! Can not wait to see what you roll out!

Back