First Post

tswizzy2

Local time
4:34 PM
Hi everyone!

I just made an account here because I love motorized bikes and have a few cool ones to share!

Looking forward to being part of this forum.

-Tswizzy2

Here is a bike I just finished up, it is a 1970s restored peugeot bobber. Dome projects I have in the working are a beach cruiser 4 stroke bobber, a supercharger kit for the 2 stroke engines and I am also working on an electric trike.

Tswizzy2

Attachments

• IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0284.jpg
    IMG_0284.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0297.jpg
    IMG_0297.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 107
Well done. How well does the old Gaelic moped run with the China motor? My next build may just have to be a moped with an expired motor and clear title (to get a tag).

It runs great actually! I'm not going to bother registering it because I can't be bothered putting lights and such on it.

The only thing I recommend doing for a project like this is to restore it twice so to speak, that way you can get any glitches out of the system.

First take the bike apart and weld up new engine mounts. Then put it back together and ride it around for a few weeks, taking note of any problems you have. Then take it apart again and address all the glitches then put it back together properly painted, re-greasing everything.

That's what I did and I am extremely satisfied with the results.

-tswizzy2

Back