First Ride Today - SUCCESS!!!

Very nice frame and cool fenders. Looks like it was all meant to go together.

1once it happens thats it!

welcome and very nice bike youll have fun,i was thinkin this never ends once it happens thats it.

wow thats just beautiful:D i loved it when my bike fired up after putting every thing together have you been on any long rikes yet??

Long Rides? Check!

I have been on a couple of 15-milers. This engine seems to have broken in quite well; I haven't had any tech issues to speak of. I'm actually thinking about selling this one while it's perfect to fund an off-road version; I find myself passing interesting-looking trails and thinking "if I can get this together on a 3-speed hub, I'm sure I can pull it together on a mountain bike frame..."

So if anyone has any knowledge of anyone in the Boston/Providence area that might be interested in buying a road-ready mb for $500, drop me a note and I can provide a test-drive :)

You might want to post it in Buy/Sell/Trade. It's such a nice looking ride, I'd think someone would want to buy it.

Man, I love the fenders...keep it and build a second off-road machine!

Welcome to "the club"!

PS. Mountain Bikes with full suspension will require a rack-mount...something to consider. I personally feel better with the center of gravity as close to the ground as possible...so I'm putting a springer fork on the front, and using a spring seat post and a big soft springy seat, and then I'll be a happy camper.

That post was from well over a year ago so I dont think the guy is still around! Nice ride though, personally I would much prefer an off roader over a cruiser any day.
Fastboy

Back