First ride!

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Ant27, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Ant27

Ant27 Member

I just want to thank everyone for helping me out while I built this thing. I went for about a 15 min ride. Had a blast and was surprised at all of the attention I got! It was a really cool feeling especially for someone like me who as never rode a MB before. My only issue is the fuel leaking from the petcock/gastank threads. I'll be sure to fix that soon. I rode on the side of the street most of the way, but I was feeling ambitious and went on the center of the rode. The rode really isn't busy ever. Wouldn't you know it, a police cruiser takes the corner. :shock: I flip out and push in clutch and try to brake. My hand misses the brake lever and hits the throttle instead. A loud rev comes out like I was trying to get in trouble haha. He kept going, so I was relieved. Sorry, I don't want to ruin it for all of you by me going in the middle of the rode, but I couldn't resist. :grin:

Thank you everyone for making this a reality. I definitely couldn't have don't this without you. I'll wear my stickers with pride on the sides of my gas tank. I'm even going to wear the shirt to school if I order it. The next generation needs to show the kids at my school that motored bikes will always dominate the scooter mopeds! :D

I have a really crappy cellphone picture, but its the best cellphone background a kid could have :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

good to see you UP AND RIDING -- MB -- ANT

stay away from trouble -- if possible

hear some REBEL going on there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Ride That Thing ANT -------------- MM
  3. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Cool. Glad you got it runnin'. Nice bike.
  4. JE

JE Guest

Nice build looks good.