First stock build - EZM

Finished about 2 weeks ago, lots of improvements to come, but its running :devilish:

Attachments

• IMG_1284.JPG
    IMG_1284.JPG
    271.1 KB · Views: 706
  • IMG_1285.JPG
    IMG_1285.JPG
    272 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_1286.JPG
    IMG_1286.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 526
That's a nice, murdered out thumper. Did you make the layback seatpost?

seat post

Yes I made the seat post allong with the custom rack, drilled rag joint, chain tensonier and exhaust.witch has been redone using a brigs muffler and a 2'' pipe! Sounds a lot better now like a small harley. Updated pics and new modds comming soon! :devilish:

Hay thanks man! The gas tank mounting was a challange to modify the rack for it.
Check out the updated pics tn the gallery some new killer mods to come in the next few weeks. Building a nice one is a never ending prosess!

Your bike looks great. I am curious about the AGK big bore carb. Was there much adjustment involved. I bought one for my latest Felt build but have not fired it up yet. I can't find any literature for this Kiehin carb so I'm not sure about any adjustments I may need.

There was not much adjustment the fuel adjustment screw will only move a small amount without modifaction.So just do plug reading and change jet if nessary,but you probably will not have to. Only the idle screw will need adjustment. Good luck and thanks for looking at my build!

Back