First stock build - EZM

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by dimsdale, Nov 24, 2011.

1. dimsdale

dimsdale New Member

Finished about 2 weeks ago, lots of improvements to come, but its running :devilish:

Attached Files:

2. tn97kouki

tn97kouki New Member

That is sharp . Good work !
  3. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

That's a nice, murdered out thumper. Did you make the layback seatpost?
  4. dimsdale

dimsdale New Member

seat post

Yes I made the seat post allong with the custom rack, drilled rag joint, chain tensonier and exhaust.witch has been redone using a brigs muffler and a 2'' pipe! Sounds a lot better now like a small harley. Updated pics and new modds comming soon! :devilish:
  5. Quenton Guenther

Quenton Guenther Motored Bikes Sponsor

Lookin' good, keep up the great work.

Have fun,
  6. andrewflores17

andrewflores17 New Member

this is one good looking build and gas tanks ideas ?
  7. dimsdale

dimsdale New Member

Hay thanks man! The gas tank mounting was a challange to modify the rack for it.
    Check out the updated pics tn the gallery some new killer mods to come in the next few weeks. Building a nice one is a never ending prosess!
  8. cdavid67

cdavid67 New Member

Your bike looks great. I am curious about the AGK big bore carb. Was there much adjustment involved. I bought one for my latest Felt build but have not fired it up yet. I can't find any literature for this Kiehin carb so I'm not sure about any adjustments I may need.
  9. dimsdale

dimsdale New Member

There was not much adjustment the fuel adjustment screw will only move a small amount without modifaction.So just do plug reading and change jet if nessary,but you probably will not have to. Only the idle screw will need adjustment. Good luck and thanks for looking at my build!