First Time Fender Bender

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mechanicojoe, Nov 11, 2008.

1. mechanicojoe

mechanicojoe Member

so on saturday night it snowed in edmonton ab.
    so in the mourning i saw afair amount of wet snow outside,so i go outside and get my go kart running and im out side doing donuts on my neighboors yards (without a helmet) and im out there for 'bout 30mins. im having all this
    fun till my engine is giving out, so im going tomy back ally untill one of my friends dad pulls out of the ally "perfect timing" i said to myself be cause hewould of just misses me "if" he had kept going. but he stopped anyways and i aint go not brakes"yet" and itry mybest to stop but i enf up hitting him.
    i thought i kinda deserved it cause iwasnt wearing a helemet.
    but he was really nice about it and he said dont worry about it.:cool:
    anybody else have any crash:shock:storyes in store

2. MotorMac

MotorMac Member

I see you are only 13, dont do any more silly stuff like that and wear a helmet!!

3. benjy6

benjy6 Member

yea wear a helmet
    saved me 2 days ago
    if i dint have it on i might have skinned the side of my head

4. BSA

BSA Guest

For gods sake get brakes!

BSA

5. ZnsaneRyder

ZnsaneRyder Member

AT least you didn't end up with two bent rims and a permanent 6-inch scar from crashing at 35mph like me.

What kind of engine is in the go-kart?

6. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

please get some brakes

and then ride that thing

7. mechanicojoe

mechanicojoe Member

the first engine i had on there was a 16hp briggs & stratton industrial/commercialengine w/o brakes. that was tomuch power for me so i put on a 5.5hp honda clone with elec start. iout the clone on my snowblower and but a briggs 5hp engine on. you can see my kart on youtube. just type in my user name here